ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think UNC handles Duke again. I could be completely off base but they are so much better offensively and have the experience where it is needed. I think it guarantees Duke as our 2 seed but, damn it, we were going to have to beat them at some point so Marcus lower our head and get it done early.

9ycYON.gif

Reactions: _Chase_
This Tennessee game couldn't be much bigger for seeding purposes. Probably the difference between playing Duke or UNC and playing Michigan or Gonzaga.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that there is a man out there that doesnt like jeans...and he’s so proud of it that he posts about it during the game. I can’t think of a less manly stance than I don’t like jeans.

This goes in the same brain file of WTF posts that 92% of Krazys post go in as well as that one time Richie said he only listens to music in the car on Friday. I don’t remember anything else about that take from Richie but I have thought about it monthly since he said and it still is a WTF moment

Cawood, I hope you realize you cost us the 2014 championship with your dumbfu*k “alright alright alright” shit.

I will always hate you as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT