ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must just shoot this Avengers nonsense year round, right? A new one every 6 months.

My boy is about to get that age and, shesh, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

I worshiped those old Superman movies as a kid...thanks for screwing up that guy for my kid’s generation, Hollywood!

My boy is about to get that age and, shesh, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

Start from the beginning. I had seen a few but went and watched them all before Infinity War. Marvel has excellent continuity. I think Anth just watched all of them.

Sopranos is the best television show of all time.

Godfather might be the best movie of all time, idk. There are a lot of movies. Dumb and Dumber was pretty damn great.

Reactions: drxman1
I think the people who created The Sopranos would probably tell Mashburned he is a jack ass for that take.

I just witnessed an all-time foot in mouth moment on Facebook. A guy I went to school with, his wife unexpectedly died like 2 days ago, and he has posted about it on his page multiple times. He changes his facebook profile picture this morning, and like the third comment is someone asking how his wife is. Shew, that's a tough one.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
I'm picking whichever one adds you as a cast member, tortures you for hours, and dumps your cold dead body in a garbage can.

I'm definitely picking The Godfather series. As a matter of fact, if I could only pick one HBO series to watch, Sopranos is like 3rd or 4th down the list. The Wire is definitely above it. As is Game of Thrones. And with a Deadwood movie coming out on HBO, that franchise could pass it as well. The Sopranos is great but let's not get carried away.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Perfect timing for the annual movie discussion

Oh man if Selection Committee don't screw us this year we certain to win it all and not shit down our legs like a bunch of stupid puppies!!! TYLER THE BUCKET HERROOO OMG!!!

Last year killed me deep down inside...

And then football happened. :sunglasses:

If Gonzaga stays a 1 seed, I'm really going to enjoy hearing the bullshit explanation from the Committee. I just hope someone has the stats and balls to crush them on air to their faces. Using their own criteria, I don't think there is any possible way they deserve it based on resume.

It will possibly have an effect on another team, but for Gonzaga a 1 or 2 really makes no difference b/c they aren't leaving the West, the weakest bracket every single year.

Yeah for them it doesn't really matter. The West is always dogshit either way. But I think it could be a pretty big deal for us. If they're a 2 that leaves the option of 3 ACC number 1s, which eliminates playing Carolina or Duke before the FF, as long as we take care of business and get the other 1 seed.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
If Gonzaga stays a 1 seed, I'm really going to enjoy hearing the bullshit explanation from the Committee. I just hope someone has the stats and balls to crush them on air to their faces. Using their own criteria, I don't think there is any possible way they deserve it based on resume.
Spoiler Alert --> It ain't happening.

The entire basketball media world has had a fully erecy micro-penis about Gonzaga all year. If there's one thing journos are known for, it's their unwavering stubbornness to fall on the sword before walking back a shitty take.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
Gonzaga is a top 4 team by most any measure/ranking/metric, but I definitely understand the gripe of the committee not going by the criteria they say matters the most.

Joe Lunardi isn't the committee, btw. (But I do think they get the 1)

Reactions: fatguy87
On Parrish and Norlander’s podcast, Norlander always references a team as “it” not they.

Like, “if the Wildcats wins the SEC, it will get a 1 seed”.

IT irks me for some reason.

* What irks me is that they're such a mortal LOCK for a 1-seed. I'm not sure I've even read any contingencies....

- what if MSU wins the Big 10?
- what if Duke beats UNC and wins the ACC?
- what if Tennessee wins the SEC?

That sort of thing. Nobody in college basketball is as dialed into their #1 seed as Gonzaga, which is ridiculous.

* Sidenote: 'bout sick and f'ing tired of seeing tournament schedules.....

Saturday = Game 14: game 7 winner vs game 8 winner (game 8 = winner of game 3 vs winner of game 1/2 play-in). 25 minutes after finish of game 12, ESPNU.

[sick]

Brackets. I need everything in brackets, or it's impossible to read.

* Mashburned --> Scarface. Your people worship Scarface. Quit pretending you pay for HBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT