ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz Williams is unreal, tbh. I thought he was making a mistake heading to VT over better jobs to come, but clearly that guy is going to win anywhere. Hope A&M can snag him.

-Also, the sports journos fanboying over certain coaches/teams gets annoying, but with Chris Beard you can't really say enough. Dude takes Texas freaking Tech to an improbable Elite 8. Loses 5 of his top 6 players, including a near Lotto pick and an All American...and comes back and wins the B12 and has them locked into a 2 or 3 seed. Dude is a Top 10 coach, imo.

-Way late, but 'Billions' is pretty dope, about to wrap up S1.

Reactions: catholic_back
A&M -3 is a great situational spot today to invest vs winless Vandy, one last win for Billy.

Good luck to us.

-Bob Menery getting some commercial work now? Clearly him on the new BW's spot. Always fascinated by these people who carve out a lucrative niche on social media.

Last edited:
-Also, the sports journos fanboying over certain coaches/teams gets annoying, but with Chris Beard you can't really say enough. Dude takes Texas freaking Tech to an improbable Elite 8. Loses 5 of his top 6 players, including a near Lotto pick and an All American...and comes back and wins the B12 and has them locked into a 2 or 3 seed. Dude is a Top 10 coach, imo.

*UNLV fan pours beer, sobs*

-I'm just gonna assume that it's either UL/Xavier/UC for Beetle Bolden.

-Whatever happened to Craig Kilborn?

-Taking my oldest to the Lexington Comic Con in a couple of weeks. Neither of us are into comics, but three cast members from "The Office" will be there signing autographs, so this will be a dream come true for her. Also appearing: Zach Morris from "Saved By the Bell", Sam Jones from the "Flash Gordon" movie, and Val Kilmer. What an absolute freak show this will be.

14f438846a744fc6852cc2c2f6eebed3_front.jpg

This is March. F*ck everybody.
Nihilist Jon Rothstein. Nice.

* Beaming like a proud dad at all the Nevada hate. I love you guys.

* Is Gonzaga one of the 4 best teams in the country? Probably. Are they one of the 4 best teams in the country according to the new metrics that they swear they're going to use? No. Gonzaga has 7 Q1 games. Kentucky has 10 Q1 wins, which could be 11 by the end of the night with a Missouri outcome pending.

Their OOC schedule just isn't as strong as it's typically been for them over the last few years. I see 5 OOC opponents on Gonzaga's schedule that are going to go to the tournament (4 at-large + North Dakota State), with Creighton a potential 6th.

For mid-major reference, 1990 UNLV scheduled 13 OOC opponents and 10 of them went to the tournament, with one of them (NC State) good enough to make it, but ineligible. That, combined with the entire field being awful in 1990 was enough to overcome the crappy conference

Gonzaga’s advanced metrics are ridiculous. It’s their regular metrics that are only really good. Go by who they have actually beaten and they’re a 2.

That Nevada program is a living, breathing cliche. For a program that should fly under the radar and stay there, they’re pretty insufferable and I hope they lose every game they play (unless it’s someone that really matters).

He’s made them into a West Coast Iowa St. Not a bad model.

-Be rooting for my Cards like rarely before vs UNC. Maybe they’ll whip them like little bitches again.

Reactions: Century Cat
Ok next up Kentucky.

1. Several Q1 wins
2. Great SOS
3. Beat other 2 potential 1 seeds

Lost too Seton Hall?!?!

4 seed.

Please prepare thy anus. 2-3 for sure. These people despise Kentucky and smell their own farts.

If we were to be a 3 seed we’d win the national championship. I couldn’t imagine a team playing more pissed off.

Reactions: catlanta33
I kinda want them to get f'd. Cal is at his best when people think he's lost a step. And, it would asshurt the cawksucker fans like UNC or Duke that will always start on 3rd base and hear about it for a year.

F the selection committee. You either want it or you don't.

Lower bowl looks damn near full for this wack ass SEC game, kinda surprising.

I think they go “general admission” seating for these two games because there’s literally not a soul in the uppers.

Also, guarantee you half the fans there are UK fans hoping to overwhelm the six ticket holders of the losing school to buy Saturday’s tickets off them.

Cracks me up every time.

Not sure I believe it, unless he's commonly known by some contrived, clumsy nickname that tries too hard and starts with "The ______".
The Teflon Don's brother got released recently and people were wondering what kind of move he was going to make. I guess this is it. Shot in the chest 6 times and run over.

A&M -3 is a great situational spot today to invest vs winless Vandy, one last win for Billy.

Good luck to us.

Congrats to all who tailed my free play of the week, easy 14 pt cover. Ensuring my clients get top return on their sports investments is truly what gets me out of bed each morning.

Get the rest of March for only $499, discount code ‘Madness’. Can’t wait to cue it up & cash it with you all.

Cremation doesn’t sound particularly comfortable, which is why I’m hoping Chase will attempt to do so sometime this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT