ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Gabriel as a wing worries me in a Poythress kind of way. Needs to grow into that frame and become more fluid, then tighten up that handle. Efficient little stroke though, not much to it.

He was just being an asshole. He left it alone at first, then she hit him with the bear spray, so he was all like, bitch I'll show you and ate her f'n boat. Also, the bear probably was asleep until that loudmouth bitch kayaked past his cave and woke his ass up.

Would be awesome if the bear turned out to be this guy.

news_homer3_32.jpg

So much more than a airborne irritant!!! Bear + Spray is about helping people create opportunities to change lives. The Prescription For Change™ (PFC) Foundation is at the very core of this mission.
The PFC Foundation supports students in need on their journey to becoming a prescription for change in their communities by fostering belief in themselves, while macing wildlife.
PFC partners with buildOn in support of our mission to change lives, while working to break the cycle of poverty, illiterac...y and low expectations through service and education. Across the nation in urban schools, buildOn runs intensive afterschool programs that support education, community service and international school-building. With a 92% high school graduation rate, and many going onto college, these students exemplify doing well by doing good and spraying bears. To date, Bear + Spray® has supported over 71,411 buildOn program days for students in need of a new kayak.
Believe in More. Empower Change. Mace Bears.

Well if we hadn't officially reached bowl over saturation we have now. The Arizona Bowl will be shown exclusively on CampusInsiders.com

Speaking of... Damn Notay. :cry:

“I think he (Woods) has a clear understanding to where he is at in his career,” Begay said. “The sun is setting. We never want to admit it, Johnny never wanted to admit it, I never wanted to admit it – it’s just the competitive nature of every athlete.

Mail me my money Ursch, if I don't win I will pay you back double when Tiger & Phil are both dead.

If you are as smart as you say you wouldn't turn down 100% guaranteed (per you) ROI, would you?

Reactions: _Chase_
Could get about 40 shares of a certain stock that could be, and I stress could be, worth upwards of $4000 one day.

Shew, glad he stressed the "could be" part. Was worried FINRA might have to get involved. I mean you have at least a 6, 63/65 combo right?

bbdk -- you give me $100, and I'll double you up when.....

• chief gets laid
• he gets a job
• fnma stock hits $2.50/share
• chiefs portfolio finishes the year in the black

While Wendy's spicy chicken sambo is inferior to ChikFila, the iced green tea is surprisingly good.

Damn I hate spiders. Not in a little bitch way like Anth, but cleaning up after them sucks. Covers on the boat, hurry up spring.

Anybody looking at changing careers, become a certified marine mechanic. $90/hr in labor. TS

Could get about 40 shares of a certain stock that could be, and I stress could be, worth upwards of $4000 one day.

Nope.

-I'm not sure how you are supposed to pronounce SKJ's name, but I will be refering to him as Sacha KILLA-EYEZ-Jones. Too close to Curb's Krazy-Eyez-Killa not to.

-Rain on UGA's Parade Quest.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
If PTI buys $100 worth of the stock, I will give him $100 at the conclusion of whatever happens to the companies. It's a no lose sitch for you PTI.

While Wendy's spicy chicken sambo is inferior to ChikFila, the iced green tea is surprisingly good.

Damn I hate spiders. Not in a little bitch way like Anth, but cleaning up after them sucks. Covers on the boat, hurry up spring.

Anybody looking at changing careers, become a certified marine mechanic. $90/hr in labor. TS

You have a boat?

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Sunny, classic fall crispy, clear skies, beautiful...and a bone-chilling 66 degrees

I'm moving to Florida tomorrow lol

-I love this kid, he's got a career in dentistry commercials, if nothing else. Warmest/brightest smile since DA, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: _nelson3
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT