ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weather would be more bearable if we had some actual fall weather beforehand to help cleanse the palate. Instead, let’s have it be upper 80s/low 90s with 90+ record level heat indexes and then boom. Here are your 50s and the gray/rain until April. Enjoy!

Mother Natire has been a **** for all of 2018.

Really impressed with
pretty sure he knew someone was in there, they were just supposed to have a bit more protection on to absorb being punched in the face

I don't know if I'd even want to behind a punching bag if a heavy weight champion is doing this. What the hell was ESPN thinking?

It sucks he broke the guy's jaw, but [laughing]

Deontay-Wilder-Mascot-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-3.gif

Turns out Wilder did know there was a person in there and the person (unfortunately IMO) was not actually injured.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...er-apologises-punching-mascot-television-show

So the lass and I went to Richmond. Stood in line a couple hours and did not get in. Conservative estimate, 5-8k people also did not get in. 6500 supposedly did get in (what capacity reported as).

Probably would have been a perfect opportunity to let MF'ers know you are a Dr. and drive a Porsche. Drop that knowledge on em, would not even have to mention the boat and hot tub. TMFS.

Reactions: Mashburned
Kind of surprised Anth hasn’t chimed in on formal footwear, guess since Rudd has already spoke he knows his place.

We also have a wedding at 7p on 12/31. WTF? Booked 6:30a flights already to Tampa and Orlando JIC. If we get only 1 team in the PO that changes things a bit.

Hopefully no Peach Bowl. Outback or Sugar is the best, selfishly. I say this and we'll end up playing in f*cking Charolette.

She wouldn’t wait till May:scream:

I agree May-Memorial weekend would be ideal. Really no conflicts. After that’s it’s boat season.

Reactions: HUBER
- McLaughlin is just stupid hot, an absolute no-brainer dime...just like Gaga.

- Picked up some Col. Taylor Small Batch this weekend. The single barrel may be my favorite bourbon so had to fire on it. Don’t see that shit on the shelf very often up this way.

- When the weather turns cool, more than ever, I need some guitars in my music.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
-Just glad Syd is old enough we can acknowledge her hotness.Girl is going to be an absolute star the next Olympics. Man, I can't wait. Talk about an awesome random gambol event.

-Jaden McDaniels, what a strange recruitment. We shouldn't have any issue with the teams recruiting him and Cal has made several trips to the West Coast just for him.

-Mitchell looks like he's on juice.

It isn't that damn hard to tell women that they can pick any non-holiday weekend between the third week of April and the first week of September to have a wedding. Anything else is an imposition on others and is the height of narcissism.

More weddings should be on Friday. This would solve a lot of that idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT