ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway through the season UK football controls it’s own destiny to make the college football playoffs.

This is real life.

And we flat whipped a surprisingly good Florida team's ass in The Swamp... and Florida has a really, really, really damn good coach, too.

Through the looking glass.

Reactions: wcc31
:grimace:Love how Jones is already putting the Tennessee game in the win column.
And Vandy. That could very well be like the MSU game from 2007 in which a home win was almost assured beforehand.

At any rate, the irrelevant Mizzou game could be the difference between 2nd and 3rd place if UK beats UT and Vandy but loses to UGA.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Rooted hard for LSU today, not only because of the benefit to us, but also because (a) I like LSU and their Cajunmarblemouth coach and (b) UGA fans act like they have 10x as many titles as they actually do;

THAT BEING SAID, the effect on UK fans was easily predictable and people need to pump the breaks [sic] and ease up on the Kool-Aid just yet.

Talk ABOUT THINGS THAT HAPPENED, don't yak speculation and meaningless BS before they do. Especially when it comes to UK football. We have never done well counting chickens.*

*(I realize that is adverse to the interests of KSR, KSBar and those who go shirtless and talk shit for a living, but just my $.02).

Last edited:
So the lass and I went to Richmond. Stood in line a couple hours and did not get in. Conservative estimate, 5-8k people also did not get in. 6500 supposedly did get in (what capacity reported as).

Cops had that place on lockdown. There was no drama. Maybe 100 protesters/demonstrators on the other side of the street. Kind of disappointing really, was hoping for more. Not a great effort.

Got to see the motorcade come in. Saw the Donald in the beast. His haircut is quite the silhouette :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty cool POTUS came to town, although it does wreck havoc on traffic. Ready to get this election over with. Whether you like him or not, salute the rank, not the man.

This Michigan game is pretty good.

Tua hurt bad?

They had the current players recreate former players' moves.:scream:

giphy.gif

So the lass and I went to Richmond. Stood in line a couple hours and did not get in. Conservative estimate, 5-8k people also did not get in. 6500 supposedly did get in (what capacity reported as).

Cops had that place on lockdown. There was no drama. Maybe 100 protesters/demonstrators on the other side of the street. Kind of disappointing really, was hoping for more. Not a great effort.

Got to see the motorcade come in. Saw the Donald in the beast. His haircut is quite the silhouette :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty cool POTUS came to town, although it does wreck havoc on traffic. Ready to get this election over with. Whether you like him or not, salute the rank, not the man.

This Michigan game is pretty good.

Tua hurt bad?

F off.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Mildly entertaining all the posts across social media about traffic being bad during a presidential visit. What did people expect?

When Trump came here the whole town was basically shut down. Couldn’t go parasailing because of your “elevated view”, boats couldn’t leave certain marinas, the one bridge in and out of town was closed, airport stopped flights for a few hours, main road between the military base and the event was shut down, etc.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Mildly entertaining all the posts across social media about traffic being bad during a presidential visit. What did people expect?

When Trump came here the whole town was basically shut down. Couldn’t go parasailing because of your “elevated view”, boats couldn’t leave certain marinas, the one bridge in and out of town was closed, airport stopped flights for a few hours, main road between the military base and the event was shut down, etc.

Yup. Have a close friend (rhymes with Pony) who decided Versailles road was a good place to go yesterday evening, and got stuck for hours. [eyeroll]

Yesterday was quite nice...those there actually cared about the "races" versus the "be seen" attitude. The weather kept most of the "amateurs" away.
Ha. The only reason you would go on a Saturday are for those exact reasons. Want to go actually watch the horse then go Thurs, Friday or Sunday.

Went to dinner with my parents last night, and every main outlet we tried to take home was totally shut down. As my dad, who truly believes jesus himself is currently in the White House, was about to blow a gasket over the traffic debacle, I calmly slip in a condescending, passive aggressive “dad, I don’t think you understand what an honor this is for Central Kentucky.”

Bonus points that drxman was left standing out in the freezing cold with his dick in his hand, completely shut out of the event.

God bless America.

-Didn't realize UF had moved up to 14th, what a crock of shit.

-Man, I'm so glad (the real) Fall finally showed up. This is just fantastic.

-Cool hour plus from the BG to our pad yesterday afternoon. Fairly certain several people perished.

-Gambol taking a beating right now.

-Let's take care of those bitch A$$ Commies then slap UGA in 2 weeks. CatLanta last week of Nov.

For being such a shrewd athletic director, Tom Jurich got utterly bamboozled by Bobby on this contract. Obviously nobody was counting on the things that have happened to the Louisville athletic department but still...Tomma got worked.

I think it was that it wasn’t his money and he didn’t care. Really hope people go to jail on the Foundation fleecing.

It's mind-numbling how stupid that "Trust in Tom" nonsense is. It's my understanding that the buyout is only IF UofL let's him go, not if he decides to leave. Absolutely no oversight of athletics, no Board of Trustees in their right mind would have approved that contract, especially for someone as ethically challenged as Petrino. It makes no sense either because no NFL or Top 50 college program was going to go anywhere near him.

Now the whole thing is falling apart, there is no light at the end of the basketball tunnel, maybe not the death penalty but it's going to hurt real bad, football going from cash cow to barely breaking even, Foundation can't help because they've been fleeced and donors who either won't spend unless they're winning or are angry at how the University allowed this mess to happen. These are dark times at UofL and they don't understand it's just beginning.

I'll be curious to see who starts at point guard against Duke. My money is on Quickley (all year) with Hagans coming in for five minute spells of crazy defense like back in the day when Cliff Hawkins had "asthma".

-Gambol taking a beating right now.

How so? I posted the NFL go to on what Vegas is doing 80% of the time with their lines.

I’m up HUGE and if the Steelers, Colts, Redskins and Falcons hit I’m [banana]

Already got Denver(in the snow and w/o Keenum) and New England tonight.

- Been moving and getting crushed at work the last 2 weeks. I needed this rainy day to sit on my ass so “fall” is very welcomed right now.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT