ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Bevin fired Fanth, btw.

636226802373403884-JCPSaudit02-Sam.jpg

That’s Skanth, actually.

Green is listed at 6 feet tall. I am not 6 feet tall. I am not taller than Quaid Green, just to clear that up.

Met a client at Kerns corner that put the Great UK exodus in perspective.

If things were getting better then players wouldn’t feel the need to leave.

Interesting Quaid article here:

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/4/19/17257638/quade-green-transfer-rumors-kentucky-wildcats

“They stuck him (Green) in the corner to have somebody stand next to him and let Shai play with the ball,” said Arrigale. “When the ball came to him, he was expected to make it, and he made most of them. But the games he didn’t make them, it didn’t look like he did anything. It didn’t look like he brought anything to the table because he never had a chance to make a play.”
Another reason why Arrigale thinks Green is unhappy is because if he’s going to make the NBA, it will have to be as a point guard. Green is far too small to play anything else in the NBA, but if he’s constantly playing off the ball in college, his NBA dreams may never come true.

“I know he wants to play in the NBA and he’s not going to be an NBA 2-guard,” said Arrigale. “That’s the only thing I think that concerns him.”

Reactions: treuxbleux
Interesting Quaid article here:

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/4/19/17257638/quade-green-transfer-rumors-kentucky-wildcats

“They stuck him (Green) in the corner to have somebody stand next to him and let Shai play with the ball,” said Arrigale. “When the ball came to him, he was expected to make it, and he made most of them. But the games he didn’t make them, it didn’t look like he did anything. It didn’t look like he brought anything to the table because he never had a chance to make a play.”
Another reason why Arrigale thinks Green is unhappy is because if he’s going to make the NBA, it will have to be as a point guard. Green is far too small to play anything else in the NBA, but if he’s constantly playing off the ball in college, his NBA dreams may never come true.

“I know he wants to play in the NBA and he’s not going to be an NBA 2-guard,” said Arrigale. “That’s the only thing I think that concerns him.”

lol bless Cal. Idk how he deals with some of these kids that are surrounded by idiots.

Makes me appreciate Shai even more. Tyler Ullis. That's why Cal does this.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Doing nice things for people doesn't exonerate one from being an insufferable dbag.

Not sure what your charities are, but you should probably remember that, actually.
Gronk is a bit better person than the other all-pro Patriot Tight End... but that ain’t saying much.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Anth - just get that little rascal a cheap DICKS sporting goods glove. Only advice is to get him one that's left hand throw. Both my boys are lefties, and while it basically relegates them to first base and outfield, they are going to be high-level pitchers by the time they're in high school, and we wont pay a dime for college.

And yes, my boys are mashing

Speaking of mashing, I have decided to leave the demolition business. Been a fun few years, but I think I am ready to move on to bigger and better things. I start my new job at the cigarette factory next month.

Speaking of cigarettes, my boys have gotten way into wwe. I got them the wwe network and man, I have gone way down the wrasslin' rabbit hole. Watching old RAW episodes, listening to the Something to Wrestle podcast, really reliving my childhood a little bit. The more I get into it, the more I realize that Razor Ramon is probably my all time favorite. Dude was just a drunk, f*cked up MESS, but dammit, he was so cool. He'd snort pain pills, drink a fifth of Turkey, and absolutely whoop your ass. And the nWo theme music is great. Right up there with DX, The Brood, and Stone Cold, in terms of greatest entry music.

Pretty amazing that we just haven't had a spring this year yet. All the typical beautiful blooms have just been scattered since early march. No real week where everything just pushed. Not good for this horticulture-ball.

Speaking of cigarettes, my boys have gotten way into wwe. I got them the wwe network and man, I have gone way down the wrasslin' rabbit hole. Watching old RAW episodes, listening to the Something to Wrestle podcast, really reliving my childhood a little bit. The more I get into it, the more I realize that Razor Ramon is probably my all time favorite. Dude was just a drunk, f*cked up MESS, but dammit, he was so cool. He'd snort pain pills, drink a fifth of Turkey, and absolutely whoop your ass. And the nWo theme music is great. Right up there with DX, The Brood, and Stone Cold, in terms of greatest entry music.

N3DFm4UPAloszJQ4T3wVGYiLNJiCTnLadhBwqa-uc28.jpg

Anth - just get that little rascal a cheap DICKS sporting goods glove.

Ummm false. Sloot is on line now looking for a Louie Vuitton baseball glove. They can't drive the Range Rover on the field, how else are they going to show they have money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT