ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your rocking chair and lemonade, Dusty. Your days of touching up postseason games are over.
Probably related to trying to keep Harper, more than thinking they will really find a big upgrade. Baker is easy to rip on and has made questionable post season decisions- but hes a really good manager.

kb-white-hot.jpg

I like Garth Brooks just fine, but there's something about his new song that is just off. Like it's not really him singing it or something.

Speaking of newer country music, the song, "Drinking Problem" has an early 90s vibe to it. That guy's voice sounds a little like John Conlee, too.

Take that Herro boy to sorority row and let him look around. That should help lock him up. Consensually, of course.

Reactions: parrott
Lawballs:

If an LLC is now considered "administratively dissolved" for not filing their 2017 annual report, what does that do? Is it possible to then create an LLC with that said name and keep them from using it? Thinking about taking the business name away from an enemy.

Ok well I didn't know. Also didn't know Polson was sometimes on scholarship. MJ said Cal doesn't like to just take guys who aren't going to contribute, or something, so he gives extra scholarships to boys who will never ever ever ever contribute. Makes sense.

Just more fuel to my "team sucks" fire. idgas.

Stephen Johnson is my homeboy. [smoke] We're going bowling.

There's 14 players and 13 scholarships. Why would Brad get a scholarship over Pulliam or Jonny David

Lawballs:

If an LLC is now considered "administratively dissolved" for not filing their 2017 annual report, what does that do? Is it possible to then create an LLC with that said name and keep them from using it? Thinking about taking the business name away from an enemy.

If they have been administratively dissolved, there is a good chance you don't want the name even if you could have it. Get my drift?

Lawballs:

I file most of my LLC taxes on Oct 15, so I was in my CPA's office just last Friday. He informed me that I had forgotten to file for 2015 on one of my LLC's, and he showed me the report he pulled off the sec of states website. Some cat in a st Matthews apartment now has my LLC name.
So Wynn might know more than i, but I can attest to the fact that it can happen. Not sure what specifics had to happen, but it happened.

Pretty good humblebrag, I have so many businesses I can’t remember to file them all.

Dog sitting for the lasses parents the last two weeks. This pooch freaks out every time a doorbell on tv goes off. I guess it’s her thing.

Feeling optimistic about Football. So we obviously get waxed on the road tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT