ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who they'll hire to fill those two positions, but it will most certainly be someone with a profound first name.

I just remember that night before the 2014 NCAAT S16, being seated right outside of the ULADept room at St Elmo's, and those fools in there yucking it up, cheers-ing life, top of the world, really loud, obnoxious, arrogant, thinking their shit didn't stink and they were going to win another title. F*ck that whole group.

I just remember that night before the 2014 NCAAT S16, being seated right outside of the ULADept room at St Elmo's, and those fools in there yucking it up, cheers-ing life, top of the world, really loud, obnoxious, arrogant, thinking their shit didn't stink and they were going to win another title. F*ck that whole group.

Most satisfying win ever.

I'll miss the chances to rip their hearts out in the tourny the next 10 years or so.

video.yahoosports.com@b71fdf06-952b-3aac-bc0d-4e171ca83faf_FULL.jpg

Kentucky1.jpg

“If you are the No. 1 guy or the top guy, you’re going to have guys come at you. But you have to be smart about it. If you are only going to school for one year, there’s no point in doing all the extra stuff. If you don’t have any money and have been poor your whole life, another eight months won’t hurt"

John Wall

I love UL acting too proud for Tom Crean. They need a placeholder for two or three years. Their second options are Scotty Davenport and David Padgett, two hires that do not exactly get the Louisville stink off the program.

Louisville acting too good for Tom Crean is awesome. They'd be lucky to get him as acting, interim, or whatever coach right now. He doesn't need that nonsense and wouldn't take that gig. Which is awesome.

I never bought into wanting Louisville being good being good for us because of The Rivalry, but maybe I'm wrong.

Some pretty damn cool games since that SOB took the job. Shockingly, I'll miss that the next decade.
I mean honestly our schedule kinda sucks. Especially home/away OOC games now.

Thanks a lot, whores!

Reactions: Mashburned
I'll miss the chances to rip their hearts out in the tourny the next 10 years or so.

video.yahoosports.com@b71fdf06-952b-3aac-bc0d-4e171ca83faf_FULL.jpg
...Same, but no matter how pixellated, I'd recognize that goofy-stanced constipated uncoordinated YMCA-styled chromosome-missing uglyass mother toucher Kaminsky (aka Katimsky per diehard Wisky fan) anywhere. I hate that bastard.

Reactions: catlanta33
If you didn't attend a game in Freedom Hall or old Cardinal Stadium I don't have much time for you.

One of the best games I've witnessed in person was the 93' UK/IU game in Freedom Hall. Mash/Travis, Cheaney/Nover 29pts each. Mash hit a baseline jumper right in front of the student section that basically sealed it. Good times for a Freshman AW and my buddy that I smuggled in using my Haggin Hall roommates ID.

Giving Bobby Knight the finger as he walked off the court, right past the UK student section, was a close second.

GYERO has got me feeling nostalgic tonight. The Harrison game winner against Michigan in '14 is the single most joyous sports moment I've ever experienced in person.

Having the weight and anxiety of that Louisville game lifted off our shoulders, the giddiness and buzz in the city and in the walk up to the stadium that day with a sea of UK fans roaming around everywhere, and then that shot. The balls to pull up that deep and from that spot on the floor, just the huge arc and the way you're just doubting in the moment no way a shot that deep and that high can be pure, and then buckets. Pure unbelievable bliss. Me and my friend looked over at each other, both 30 at the time, and I swear I felt like I was 12 years old again in that moment. Just total carefree joy. Such a fond memory.

Not my vid, but it takes me back:

Another bad ass show for the Mummies tonight. I'd like to dedicate this one to Rick.

OH OH OH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT