ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

Matt is addressing this now, but I cannot WAIT to hear the local media finally talk about what it was like under their dictator Tom.

That guy immediately went from The Godfather in this town, to unemployed and powerless -- and a person with whom nobody will want to associate with, or be required to respect or obey.

Just beautiful.

Had always wanted Jurich's downfall to be like Brad Wesley. Now I'm hoping its more like the Colonel in Boogie Nights.

Not to change the subject...but when's the hammer dropping at Auburn, Arizona, etc...? Or is it?

Pearl will definitely be gone, but what's going to happen with Miller and company?

Outside looking in, Arizona appears to be the dirtiest. Guarantee Ayton was involved. I'd say Miller is gone by the weekend.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Maybe the nicest college basketball arena in the country is home to a team that probably won't sniff the top 25 for 3-5 years minimum.

I mean he has a Caesar cut and loves mock turtlenecks. Don't trust that guy.

And in a blast from the past, it's pretty obvious how Tom Jurich afforded his house.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Matt is addressing this now, but I cannot WAIT to hear the local media finally talk about what it was like under their dictator Tom.

That guy immediately went from The Godfather in this town, to unemployed and powerless -- and a person with whom nobody will want to associate with, or be required to respect or obey.

Just beautiful.
Oh, these guys are going to be tasked with tons of material. the piling on will start by this afternoon. Guarantee.

I know but PB is our boy and has a lot of insider takes. We've followed that kid since he was a teenager.

Maybe the nicest college basketball arena in the country is home to a team that probably won't sniff the top 25 for 3-5 years minimum.

3-5? Who's taking that job? First time in 45 years they won't have a HOFer leading the program. Look for a vanilla hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT