ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not wrong. It is silly bullshit that it is federally corrupt to try to pay a kid to do something he's good at. And racist and stupid, etc.

But that misses the entire point. Louisville is the biggest pack of lying, entitled phonies ever. I doubt that this is the end.

Reactions: wildcat1973
No clue who PB is, but he doesn't know anything that the Gary Parrishes of the world don't know. And if UK was involved in anything nefarious, there'd be sportswriters killing each other's children to break the story.

Also, love the sanctimonious media members who say "OK IT'S NOW OFFICIAL, EVERYBODY. I CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT RICK PITINO HAS BEEN FIRED" 15 minutes after it was reported in numerous other places.

Reactions: rudd1
Maybe Tomma was just told to go to Hoots and think about why he wouldn't fire Rick like he was told to...

Reactions: -Mav-
I still don't know who PB is. But that's OK, I don't care. As others have said, if we get in trouble it means all of cbb is going to implode. And, today is not the day to worry.

PlayBall06- used to post here back in the day. Much like Will, started here in high school. Now he's a sportswriter for the Huffington Post I believe.

Good dude. Good writer.

PB started posting here when he was in HS. Now he writes for the Huffington Post. Kid has done well for himself. He's definitely "left" but he is a good writer.

I wouldn't let people creating tenuous ties between UK and this issue take away from you basking in concrete things.

Maybe there are things to not like about Barnhart, but even if you haven't forgiven him for Gillespie yet, maybe take a minute to appreciate him today. Because there is no way for me to properly convey the difference in the way people look at him and look at Jurich (even before yesterday).

Fran Fraschilla just threw out Tom Crean's name to take the UofL gig.

I mean, we kinda want a piece of that buffoon, and all his corresponding meme worthy facial antics, right??

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT