ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
JadedIllustriousEyra.gif

Guys, no one beats the Cats 31 times in a row. That's literally never happened.
On a related note - THINK ABOUT THIS.

3 correlates to "C" - the 3rd letter of the alphabet
1 correlates to "A" - the 1st letter of the alphabet.
When you add those letters to "TS," as in "True Story - no one beats the Cats 31 times in a row," WHAT DO YOU GET?????

C-A-T-S C-A-T-S C-A-T-S

Retweet if you believe in science.

Weekend trip to Seattle:

1. Jimi Hendrix Grave/Memorial
2. Space Needle
3. Museum of Pop Culture
4. Tunnel Marathon
5. Pike Place Market
6. Original Starbucks
7. Gum Wall

That area is just gorgeous. Marathon was 99.9999% gradual downhill on hard dirt/gravel. Fun for a while, but got to be almost unbearable. Managed a 3:20.

Pop Culture Museum had the green guitar in there from Teen Spirit video.

Still some disillusioned youth meandering around like it's 1991-94.

Overall, A+.

Weekend trip to Seattle:

That area is just gorgeous.

Overall, A+.
Seattle is easily one of the most beautiful cities for about 3-4 months out of the year.* Cascades to the east, Olympics to the west, Mt. Rainier to the south, and one of the more modern city skylines. Oh, and the food and crafty scene is dope.

But believe everything you heard, October through July is brutal. Short, dark, rainy days coming for weeks at a time.

*But expensive as hell. Bought a house there in September 15. Sold it in March 17 with 5 offers, 3 all-cash, for a 27% profit.

Saturday, sunset 7:33 PM mid 60s light winds. :fire:

Need an improvement in the intro video. Kids seem to like the grove street, whatev just leave the we will rock you at home please. I assume we will see a version of this.

Seattle is easily one of the most beautiful cities for about 3-4 months out of the year.* Cascades to the east, Olympics to the west, Mt. Rainier to the south, and one of the more modern city skylines. Oh, and the food and crafty scene is dope.

But believe everything you heard, October through July is brutal. Short, dark, rainy days coming for weeks at a time.

*But expensive as hell. Bought a house there in September 15. Sold it in March 17 with 5 offers, 3 all-cash, for a 27% profit.

I stayed in Bellevue. Rolled up to the Hyatt in my rented Nissan. Lambourghini, Maserati, Maserati, Porsche parked outside. Kinda reminded me of the Hollywood Hills.

I just really like the attitudes on these Ohio boys Stoops signs.

Ornery.

These dudes may just pull it off Saturday night... I mean I am not there yet, but I'm close.
Just a superior brand of character building in OH HS football, really.

The Mike Edwards pick in the first half was a sign of how much we have improved our defense.

Double move that was covered perfectly, deflected ball that our safety tracked on a dead sprint from 15 yards away laying out to make a great play for a interception.

That is a play I have seen a Kentucky secondary make literally never.

South Carolina looked like "Kentucky" tbh. A ton of momentum early, house is rocking, but they can't take advantage of it and slowly get ground into dust by a superior opponent. It was unsettling.

It's almost as if hiring a head coach who was fired from his last job for sucking may not have been a great idea, and that everybody was right all along.

Weird.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy

My brother just moved to Seattle and the market is still insane and likely going up and up. They found a seller that was retired and has done almost any imaginable upgrade with documentation and once they made an offer with a picture of the nephews and their story, he called them to tell them he wanted them to buy his house.

I guess what he was telling me that with Amazon's presence and the outrageous nature of Silicon Valley that those folks find it to be a deal to spend $250 per sq/ft of house.

I can't wait to visit him. Of course, not during Oct - July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT