ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's this South Carolina player that is basically all they have on offense? Deebo or something like that? It'll be interesting to see his Heisman campaign begin this evening. #ThatsMYbike

9-16-17-HBO-1320x560-fab6022ea9.jpg

The biggest fight that can be made in boxing, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez for the unified middleweight championship, will be fought at the T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 16

Reactions: treuxbleux
Deebo Samuel

We really need to contain him on special teams. He's going to get his on offense, but he's killing teams on returns.

I expect him to have 300 all purpose yards and 3 TD, if history is any indicator.

Sure hope the coaches will open the playbook on offense(and not prevent our QB from getting into a groove via shitty play calls and personnel decisions) and use some creative blitzing on d. We have safeties that blitz well, corners that blitz well, and dangerous edge rushers ---> keep Bentley off balance all game and from getting in a rhythm and it takes Deebo out of the game on offense.

Might blow a gasket if we don't put more emphasis on getting Conrad the ball. If they double him someone else will be open, if they don't he should be option 1 on every play he's running a route.

Would also like to see us split him outside. It will either create a bad mismatch for them, or open things up in the run game. Wildcat formation with Bowden and Conrad in at the same time would be deadly. As Lorenzen said, get him 10+ targets, no reason our best offensive weapon shouldn't get the ball just because he's a TE. I'd even be fine with one of those goofy shovel passes we've run a few times if it can get him the ball. Hoping the staff has saved all of it's creativity for this game.

9-16-17-HBO-1320x560-fab6022ea9.jpg

The biggest fight that can be made in boxing, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez for the unified middleweight championship, will be fought at the T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 16

Thanks, I'll be watching. Great suggestion with Periscope...watched the whole Mayweather fight without issue.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Guess I'm one of the few that thinks we sneak out of Columbia with a W tonight "IF" the O-line doesn't completely shit the bed.

Are we going to see some Bowden in the wildcat? I think we should..

27-20 Cats

F UT

Just glad to be watching some football this weekend after Irma.

Drunk

Are there any standard qualifications one must have to be an ESPN commentator anymore? Seems like our crews have been shit all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT