ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pretty damn small world in UK athletics, to keep a connection it's just smart to not immediately give out details you were asked to keep non-public.

Picking spots and such

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I feel like telling someone who runs a website they have big news but they can't put it on their website to be almost cruel. A bit of a tease if you will.

You are correct, and if it were my call it would be written up and out hours ago but then we could kiss future info that is publishable (like CWS naming rights) good bye

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Not a blogger but news of injuries that impact the actual game > what the field is going to be named.

Figured some would appreciate having enough info to read between the lines, guess not.

Get pumped Hank... attention whoring would be trying to link it to the site to get hits.

Just thought I'd give some Wildcat friends enough piece of the puzzle to figure it out. Lesson learned though

This is correct. The difference is one of those pieces of info was free game

I got it. My info that Kevin Knox was giddy about being a OAD after meeting with Cal from a family member was mocked and ridiculed. Now I won't tell what I know about Zion.

Reactions: Hankshaker
One wants respect. The other wants nudes. Together they both have the scoop on breaking news for your Wildcats..

The modern day Woodward & Bernstein for the BBN... K-Gar & Larry!

keithgarrett_3.JPG

11626778_G.jpg

Shoot me an email. Tons of awesome new spots. Depends on where you're staying, what you want.

Honestly I have no say. It's a hen 30th bday weekend. I'll do what I'm told until scooting off somewhere to watch the Wildcats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT