ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last Nissan 300z TT manual sold for 90K today.

21752307_1501183879951068_7364000435456286724_n.jpg

So Aeropress + metal filter + grinder and a tea pot?

That's very doable. Beans recommended?
For internet coffee, and for all around taste, I'd highly recommend Koffee Kult Medium Roast. Good flavor, smooth, and you can make it as "strong" as you want. If you want a real kick in the ass, believe the hype and get a bag of Death Wish.

I'd also advise seeking out some local roasters and trying something uber-fresh. The flavor is better, but it's hard to beat Prime putting a bag on your doorstep.

Dammit GYERO.

This is the week of UK football playing its real football game on the road in the SEC against a team that we've had recent history of owning and if we win we will be set up for national exposure.

And we've got Brushy Bill, exhausted talk about Dr. Boat's bullshit driving exaggerations, and coffee talk.

Have some pride, you degenerate f***ers. You (mostly) are all better than this.

Adam brought up the driving thing. Keep my name out your mouth.

I actually like the coffee talk. It's fresh.

We've looked like crap and are expected to lose on the road. So it's gonna be an obvious win. Learn UK football.

Reactions: TriangleUKCat
I just recently started drinking coffee about a month ago because of my 7 month old and no matter what the hell I put in it it all tastes like shit, no clue how that became the caffeine drink of choice. I just bought a bunch of this matcha tea crap to see if it's any better, fingers crossed.

Oh, yes. I'd much rather read some recycled Hank takes on the football team. That sounds waf. Get your everlovin random on. Coffee is today. Still trying to work this out, so may carry in to tomorrow. Pour over or Aeropress? Tough call.

HK, WTF is that?

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
No thankfully we've been lucky she's a decent sleeper just an early riser. The fact that I never ever sleep in anymore or get a long sleep in is just catching up to me after all these months.

Anthony,

Stove top espresso pot. Makes a rich/strong cup of coffee. I've tried everything but if you like it strong (I'm not an all day coffee drinker, one large robust cup in the morning) and this works for me.

It says it's a six cup pot but that's demitasse cups.

Reactions: roguemocha
Stove top espresso pot. Makes a rich/strong cup of coffee. I've tried everything but if you like it strong (I'm not an all day coffee drinker, one large robust cup in the morning)...
This sounds right up my alley. Any specific brand recs and/or ones to avoid?

Edit: Duh, just took a closer look at your pic and saw it was a Bialetti -- which comes highly recommended on Amazon.

Bialetti is the only one I've ever had. Heavy duty gaskets, practically bullet-proof.

Anthony, the Bunn Velocity is cheaper and has the same features.

Reactions: -Mav-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT