ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to throw out of the Wildcat. We've ran the Wildcat every year since Stoops has been here and it's been really successful and we've never really thrown out of it.

The issue is blocking and the lack of motion. If we had someone in motion then that's the other "threat" that keeps teams from loading the box. Plus it creates the hesitation necessary to allow the blocks to develop. No idea why we scrapped that part of it
sounds familiar but i think we're staying vanilla.

I hope I'm wrong. The defense played well for the most part.

My redass went off the trellis when they trotted Barker out there on back to back possessions and I never recovered. Barker hasn't earned shit and they threw him out there after Johnson started 7/9. I was livid.

-Cats are due to at least cover and I can't see USC being a big fav at all. As a matter of fact I could see us as a 2 point fav as a trap line the way we have looked and people will pound USC if that happens.

Stoops is too old school in these games and probably feels like we should be able to pound it and play defense, and win. As we get that oline clicking a lot of our current issues will not be anymore.

It goes without saying because they are SEC but UGA is quick and fast. I was really hoping to overcome them this season.

- Why doesn't California get hit with a hurricane?

- Yesterday was my biggest day at work ever as I received contracts on a hotel, 4 restaurants and pulled in a guy I had been working on for a year that is in the middle of an apartment complex with 7 of 20 buildings to go. All together pretty close to a million in sales.

:cool2:

-Sent the kids to the lake to be able to relax from a stressful week, and the lass decided to pickup extra today to pay for Great Wolf Lodge on fall break. So my 1 yr old and I sat around eating any and everything we wanted as we watched football and Elmo all day when we weren't napping. The lass just got home and just in time for channel surfing Top 25 vs Top 25 football the rest of the night and a few brown waters.

- Prayers for Florida. Really hope things don't carry out as expected, goodness, 2 overwhelming disasters in 2 weeks is just too much.

You don't need to throw out of the Wildcat. We've ran the Wildcat every year since Stoops has been here and it's been really successful and we've never really thrown out of it.

The issue is blocking and the lack of motion. If we had someone in motion then that's the other "threat" that keeps teams from loading the box. Plus it creates the hesitation necessary to allow the blocks to develop. No idea why we scrapped that part of it
It's not scrapped, we're just not showing it yet. Offensively we have been as vanilla as humanly possible these first two games. Annoying, but I get it. Hopefully USC doesn't realize they can watch tape from last season.

California doesn't get hurricanes/cyclones/typhoons because these things typically move from east to west. So unless a large, tropical wave can develop off of Lake Superior and take Route 66 to Pasadena, I think Bill Walton and Co. are safe.

Good. Gracious.

Reactions: parrott
You really want to know why hurricanes never hit California? Really?

California is on the west coast. Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, etc. are in the south. And honestly when it comes to natural disasters in the south, well...

Screen_Shot_2016_12_07_at_11.57.34_AM.0.png

Found any that show the ocean? All of the Key West ones that show the waves are DIAF.
Theyre all out. Those are too exposed I'm guessing and they're getting 100+ gusts. That Two Friends one is protected pretty well on 3 sides and not oceanfront.

Most all the power is out now besides a couple streets and once that happens obviously 0 cameras to watch.

Also they're called typhoons or cyclones in the Pacific.
False. They are called Hurricanes in the western pacific and typhoons in the eastern pacific. They are called cyclones and spin the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere.

Thanks for the link to the line that doesnt show the line, or anything relevant, for that matter.

Our power ranking being 34 spots higher than USC is irrelevant to Vegas and spreads? Have you ever seen a team 34 spots below another, home or away, and be a favorite?

UK 0-2 ATS which will push bets to them regardless means the line will not be much either way.

Our power ranking being 34 spots higher than USC is irrelevant to Vegas and spreads? Have you ever seen a team 34 spots below another, home or away, and be a favorite?

UK 0-2 ATS which will push bets to them regardless means the line will not be much either way.

GTFO you simple dunce.

No, power rankings 2 games in don't mean sh*t. Even if they did, you can add them to a post without attaching a link to nothing.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT