ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was that NOT a safety when our dude (Paschal?) Myron-Pryor'd their "SCAT" Back?

Referees will do everything POSSIBLE
To avoid calling a damn safety

It's the coolest play I all of football (with a very solemn signal to boot) with some of the most dramatic results

So - aside from my one man anger mgmt issue with NOT calling safeties --- the RB was laying IN THE SHITDAMNFRACKYFRACK ENDZONE .... if we were judging whether or not the call crossed the f'ing accretion disk / event horizon OR WHATEVER THE FLIP -- it would easily y have been a TD

BUT NO SAFETY????

I hope the whole damn state of Mississiiiissiisiisiiisiippeee gets the Hepatitis AIDS and their snuff all gets contaminated by Schmegma bat poop

F YOU MISSISISIPIIT

THAT WAS A FREAKIN SAFETY!!!!!

Jesus, just in case you didn't realize how dumb it is that we're playing this team in Hattiesburg, this is where Mark Stoops will be doing his postgame press conference from. What the hell are we doing in this dump?

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Jesus, just in case you didn't realize how dumb it is that we're playing this team in Hattiesburg, this is where Mark Stoops will be doing his postgame press conference from. What the hell are we doing in this dump?

Throw a projection screen up in the corner and it strongly resembles Kentucky's "recruiting room" circa two years ago.

seemed like a good team to schedule at the time.....I like Black and Gold
can't remember ever playing them before

and it's in FING MISSISSIPPI WHERE EVERYONE SNORTS THE DRIED RAT TURD OFFA THEIR WELFARE COUD|\\SINS ASSCRACKS F0YOU MAGNOLIA STATE

Ole Miss shot;d just be BURNED TO THE DAMNGROUND -- _ own'[t get

f it

I'm too impaired AND FURIOUS to post anymore

Reactions: ace on the river
Im 41. Been a UK Fan in every sport I could watch them play. Graduated from there. I've been sucked in with the UK Football hype when they were expected to be good and win 8 or 9. Bought in on those rare occasions every time. Wound up disappointed every time, usually while UT was ragdolling us in early November.

The hype for this season has been as big as ever. And there is solid reason for it. But I refused to get sucked in this time. Call me a grump, whatever. I just couldn't buy all the way in. It's UK FootballI after all.

I hope they win every damn game. I'd love to ride the wagon with them, but this team is 6-6 at best. And that's OK. It will all fall perfectly one year. Just maintain and be competitive. At the end of the day, we just lost too many playmakers on offense. They'll get better as the year goes on, but they have a LOOOOONG way to go.

Reactions: Century Cat
and don't get me started on the NFL and their SIhit

by the way -- Orisons constellation will be visible at dawn tonight if you're up for peeping at stuff like that

I HAVER SELF CONTROL HANK I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING!!!!!

you tell me HANK - was that a safety our NTO?

Reactions: ace on the river
One of the worst coached offensive games I've ever seen. Really surprising that pile of shit came from an Eddie Gran offense.

They played not to lose the entire game ---> continued to try to force it in the Wildcat despite both safetys being up ---> could've written a book on how to keep your QB from getting into a groove ---> Snell was running like Horton ---> predictable playcalling. Could go on for days.

Defensively we were dominant which is awesome to see. That offense has some playmakers and we totally shut them down. Pass rush was active, run D was stout, someone get coach House a beer.

How in the WORLD do you go into a game at Southern Miss and not have guys ready for the weather? We had 10+ guys do down with cramps, just unacceptable and someone really dropped the ball...

One of the worst coached offensive games I've ever seen. Really surprising that pile of shit came from an Eddie Gran offense.

They played not to lose the entire game ---> continued to try to force it in the Wildcat despite both safetys being up ---> could've written a book on how to keep your QB from getting into a groove ---> Snell was running like Horton ---> predictable playcalling. Could go on for days.

Defensively we were dominant which is awesome to see. That offense has some playmakers and we totally shut them down. Pass rush was active, run D was stout, someone get coach House a beer.

How in the WORLD do you go into a game at Southern Miss and not have guys ready for the weather? We had 10+ guys do down with cramps, just unacceptable and someone really dropped the ball...

YES

It was like G'DANG SYLVESTER CROOM AND THAT SPIT MOUTH MOTHERF"ER THAT USED TO COCH NOTRE DAMN AND SOTH CARLINA (edit HOLTZ!!!!) --- HAD A DAMN ONE EYED RETARDED LOVE CHLD That only knows how to RUN UP THE MIDDLE

If I"m hjpomest I' HONEST I'd say it's more about the --- F it

I need to stop this posting thing and have some SOUP or something -0-- clearly

We lost our 2 offensive playmakers from last season and still have questionable coaching decisions. 6-6 will still take some luck.

Stoops is a fine coordinator and a good assembler of coaches to recruit talent. Problem remains he is not a game manager imo. Maybe five years from now he's killing somewhere but I seriously doubt it.

Johnson is the guy he's steady and gives our limited offense options.

6 wins is fine with me but spare me the SEC EAST contender BS. We is what we is.

*i hope this is my monk can't shoot take and I see all you wildcat friends in Atlanta.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you've said, Rubric, but leave the snuff out of this. It ain't hurt nobody.

Looks like one of the popular talking points from our game is gonna be "should drew barker be our QB??!!?".

Reactions: CastleRubric
I had KY 27-17 so I guess it played out about how I thought, but the offensive play calls left me scratching my head at times.

Feels like we didn't want to show too much but that really doesn't make sense either. Gotta win the first one, which we did, so won't complain.

Yes?

And to my knowledge I've never been to Knoxville.

are you YANKING my DAMN PUD CHAIN, HANK?

serious

I'm pretty obstinate about being sure that we met at an ill-fated UK-UT game

before the game?
near the port potties as you go into that god forsaken place?

........those details aren't helping are they?

YOU DONT REMEMBER ME YOU SAGGYISS JACK LEGGED COMMUNIST

I mean it doesn't bother me,,,,,,but sometimes when I feel like I've stumbled on the truth I tend to yell (/ type loudly)

Which you would REMEMBER from meeting me in Knowcville --- WTF MAN??

I KNOW IM NOT MAKING THIS UP

You had a dark beard --- VERY ROBUST -- and a plaid shirt and weird ass skinny jeans

You seemed like a nice dude though even with the John Fogerty meets Greg Allman thing going on.......hell, I've got no room to talk ......

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
I agree with everything you've said, Rubric, but leave the snuff out of this. It ain't hurt nobody.

Looks like one of the popular talking points from our game is gonna be "should drew barker be our QB??!!?".

one of my older brothers told it was f'ing mint candy when I was like 8 -- so I ATE some

they also tied me up in a high chair and set me out on the porch once when i was making too much noise (crying? laughing? who the F knows) --- during a playoff game

Mom and Dan found me out there eating pickles when they came home........

it all worked out though

Reactions: Mashburned
Yes?

And to my knowledge I've never been to Knoxville.

WAIT

You're saying you've never BEEN to Knoxville?

you're SURE?

If I give you my phone # will you call me so we consort this out?

It won't take 5 min's ---- if I"m wrong about that memory then I need to know who that bearded dude was..........and for all Iknow you're FORGETTING THE WHOLE FREAKIN THING......

OR

I met someone else and got confused about what the screen name was for that person

HELL ,,,,,, I''m not sure I CAN PROMISE you they were even going to the game that day

my world us getting ....weirded today because you Hank

IF that is your real name

I'll be damned...Josh Paschal actually did come off the edge and level somebody. That was cool. Defense did a heck of a job. Typically we get about one defensive touchdown a year. Think there might be more this time around.

Put me on team Strokin otherwise. He and I usually think alike anyway. I've died on worse islands than "I don't believe in the football wildcat ball team."

Vandy needs to pay CBS whatever it takes to get Corey Chavous out of the booth. Because that dumb SOB made the value of a degree there drop about 25% today. That entire production was clown shoes. Made Jefferson Pilot look like the Super Bowl broadcast.

Lynn Bowden ripping the coaches already? Lol k.

speak of the devil
sorry about that misunderstanding, TRANSY - hell......it was like......months ago anyway I think......and you seemed very understanding

Serious question though

Last time I ask ANYONE today but.......did we meet at a UK UT game in Knoxville?
You have a .....big beard possibly?

OR DID?

speak of the devil
sorry about that misunderstanding, TRANSY - hell......it was like......months ago anyway I think......and you seemed very understanding

Serious question though

Last time I ask ANYONE today but.......did we meet at a UK UT game in Knoxville?
You have a .....big beard possibly?

OR DID?
No sir. Thought about coming down and meeting you in Georgia to take some mescaline once, but never happened. Maybe 5 or so years ago

No sir. Thought about coming down and meeting you in Georgia to take some mescaline once, but never happened. Maybe 5 or so years ago

Well DMANIT and a side order of SHIT on that first bit

and --- "HOW KIND" on the second part

I've got a case of mistaken identity going on here though so....unless you and Hank are working this angle together --- then I"ve either generate a series of false memories about meeting someone from this board

OR -

well ,.... there are a lot of other possiblelites are there?

maybe 'm obsessing a bit though

you guys seem like straight shooters .....and God knows I've had had strange inexplicable encounters near those same porta potties by Headland at other times

ok --- chalk it up as unexplained
take a brief desert walk
and THEN back to drinking The Alcohol

PS: TRanny - if you're unsure at all --- we can get on the horn and walk through this tonight and --- you know,,,,,just be SURE about things........think it over, my bearded friend

Stoops has it in his contract that he's obligated to run the wildcat at least 6 times a game. Today he just tried to cover that in the 1st quarter. Barnhart saw Florida do it in 2009 or some shit and loved it. Think they beat UK 73-4 that year. True story. You can look it up. Blame Meetch.

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT