ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew that Souther Miss had Steamin' Willie Beaman as their backup QB. Kid is throwing bullseye darts on the run.

And there's Westry with the non-tackle. That kid a senior this year? Is he eligible to graduate in 3?

If you're Stoops, do you have Barker warm up just to mix things up?

(Not saying Johnson is the biggest problem here.)

This is just... my god... ugly. It's like every year when we say the SEC might be better in basketball, then five teams lose to SWAC and MEAC teams in their opener and you're left going "nevermind"

You can blame the Chinese for that lady, from their medicine to their ivory trade they are wiping out all the animals.

Losing Boom, Badet, Baker, and a couple OLine starters, had a bad feeling about the offense and they look worse than I was expecting.

vandy may lose but I was 4-4 on a 8 game parlay coming into this with U.K. Uga Bama and vandy left. I hate everything.

Who was personally responsible for scheduling this game? Without question, they should be demoted at the least.

I don't get the scheduling hate. We had to have a 12th game the year UAB dropped football. Southern Miss was probably one of the only teams left that could get out of a game. They had the bargaining power to get a return home game.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I don't get the scheduling hate. We had to have a 12th game the year UAB dropped football. Southern Miss was probably one of the only teams left that could get out of a game. They had the bargaining power to get a return home game.

While I somewhat agree, we couldn't buy this game out?

Reactions: roguemocha
God, Jesus, holy trinity, Mohammed, whatever, can we be good all year and win some games please, because we look like shit right now.

Then I'm done done on to the next one
Done done and I'm on to the next one
Done I'm done and on to the next

Done done on to the next one

Reactions: CastleRubric
All in on 8 wins!!!
rolleyes.r191677.gif