ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning to a fresh brewed organic coffee in the bubbly. High times wildcat friends.

I'm no lawball but that woman's getting more than $50k. I mean I got $3,500 out of MSD last fall for removing a tree without my permission.

Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it being a whole lot more than that unless she actually spent some time in jail before bonding out.

Be sure to lecture David Walker regarding his decision to allow his son to play football, Casey.

Kind of hypocritical to contribute to this societal plague by attending the game, no?

I mean, I could maybe see going low-key, but to post semi-hourly updates about it just seems to lack self-awareness. IMHO.

Alright I looked more into this nurse thing.

So yeah, according to an agreement between the police and the hospital, the nurse was absolutely correct.

The cop was wrong about the policy and he didn't read her Miranda rights when arresting her. She sat in the cop car for 20 minutes before being released.

Evidently her attorney wasn't getting much play from the Police in the lawsuit, so they released the video to draw up viral outrage. Smart move.

Man Maryland is working Texas.

If the BYU and LSU game goes until midnight, will BYU quit?

I guess we'll see how much their principles/religion matters if they're up 31-28 with 3 minutes left, and the ball, when the clock strikes midnight.
They have an extra hour of wiggle room for these situations.

The SCOTUS squashed all of that.

True, but the situation in Utah is even more egregious than that.

The police were demanding a blood sample from someone who wasn't even suspected of a crime. He was just a truck driver who had the bad luck of being hit by some idiot who was in a high speed chase with law enforcement.

That nurse is a true American hero.

Really enjoy listening to Todd Blackledge call games, one of the very best. Doesn't hurt he spent 3 years in Lexington while his dad coached under Curci and dreamed about playing basketball for UK.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Stoops still looks derp. It irks me.

SJ is the real deal.

EDIT Yacketty sax. Line up and get it in the touching end zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT