ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely certain you are using "ironically" correct. Joey will need to confirm.
The expectation of an 11 year old reference to a hot-shot football coach of a gloried commuter school implies that he should have moved on, never to return, and the sign would no longer apply. The reality that he has in fact returned and the sign still applies, contradicts the expectation. This meets the definition of situational irony wherein "expectation contradicts reality."

My fellow Cincinnasty-an, Chad is correct here.

- You know what tater-n-gravy based bar beats a jacket potato bar every time? As poutine bar. Learn multiple Canadian wedding I've been to that wheel out the poutine bar at 11pm. Some include bread for the Scotch to make chip buddies and feel at home.

Reactions: Century Cat
Everybody was sad when K got Harry Giles, too.

Sometimes you just never know...

Harry Giles was in a wheelchair and incapable of even propelling himself because his handlers were manually manipulating his own hands to pat himself on the back because he was ranked #1 despite being a crip and incapable of walking for 4 months. Not that there's anything wrong with that, @BKH34

Huge difference.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Did this happen in the backseat of my Eclipse? I don't know that I ever mentioned how impressed I was with the ability of two grown men to fit back there.

Nope! It happened over on Short St one night - I was wearing canary yellow John Stockton level shorts and wildcatchad was just mad he didn't meet the height requirement to enter Cheapside Bar.

Nurse can pocket some coin, but she's not going to retire on it. I'd say $50,000 range. No physical injuries. Charges will be dismissed. Just not a whole lot of concrete damages to put on the table.

I'm no lawball but that woman's getting more than $50k. I mean I got $3,500 out of MSD last fall for removing a tree without my permission.

Nope! It happened over on Short St one night - I was wearing canary yellow John Stockton level shorts and wildcatchad was just mad he didn't meet the height requirement to enter Cheapside Bar.

Wow. When have I ever said a mean thing about you, GeeseFeeder?

Giddy about some of the new guys we have who will play right away. Thomas, Bowden, and Paschal. A good showing from the d-line today would be most encouraging. This qb they are starting is dual threat so..

34-20 Cats

Reactions: WynnDuffy and rudd1
If there's any justice in the world, we'll win going away, and I'll be pounding miller lites while listening to the post game show the whole ride.

Reactions: rudd1
Get a call last night at 8pm from Mom wanting "to spend time with her grandson Saturday and she'll bring him back Sunday if that's ok."
People who miss having kids and people who have kids are one of the most beautiful symbiotic relationships in nature.

Cayts roll after a close first half, 42-21. Sihiem King breaks one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT