ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much covers it.

Tommy hating my guts is one thing, but comparing me to Hank... that hurts.

Is this guy a real doctor?
hqdefault.jpg

* Willy, will you do me a favor and snag grumpy smurf and his lovely new bride on your way to a few home games this year? He can meet up with all his old Wildcat Friends and see this cool new tailgate spot we found after the Purple Lot.

* See's 46% go to Uncle Sam. Realizes that's the price a Gyeroman is willing to pay.

* Speaking of taxes, can the government do one thing right and throw that piece of trash Mayweather behind bars for evasion?

Yeah yeah, he has a "liquidity event" coming in a few weeks. He's also two years in the rears. What's his 2016 tab with the IRS look like? They have no problem fleecing small business USA, feel free to do the same to that wife beater.

* Be worth checking out SEC Media Days if they move it to Nashville. Not like we need another excuse to make a pilgrimage there.

* And the Ole Miss investigations need to get in line behind UofL and UNC. Can't have another scandal slowing down their sentencing.

* Stumbled upon Greta Van Fleet last week on iTunes. Good listen for all you fans of instruments. Looks like they're playing Covington next month, Louisville early October.

* Clark is a much more handsome man than that bag.

* French press [thumb2]

Hired help cut down 30ft of beautiful sweet autumn clematis covering the ugly chain link fence I share with my neighbor who is selling their house. Realtor said it had to go, per the help. Realtors are the worst. Good luck selling that house now. That clematis was about to bloom and be the only color in your ugly ass backyard with shitty Bermuda grass and stumps where overgrowth used to be that you cut down because you just hate plants and love that post-apocalyptic look. Idiots.

* And the Ole Miss investigations need to get in line behind UofL and UNC. Can't have another scandal slowing down their sentencing.

It has been 30 days so they have 2 weeks to respond to the NCAA - any idea how long after that the NCAA will issue final results?

The Ole Miss Athletic Department is a dumpster fire. Who in the hell is running that slapdick outfit, anyways? They're making the opioid epidemic look like a church picnic.

Last edited:
For all intensive purposes, that 2013 banner is coming down. I could care less about the Old Miss stuff though. By in large, the NCAA is a joke, and the UNC scandal is a great case and point. The UNC and Louisville cases are one in the same IMO. Competent do diligence would've put UNC away along time ago. But don't wait around with baited breath for a decision there. What is the statue of limitations on the UNC stuff anyways?

He said, “A lot of you in the media seem to be saying I’m against black people. That’s absolutely ridiculous. Do they not know I’m half black? I’m half black from the bellybutton down.”

If that wasn’t bad enough, he added, “Here’s a present for my beautiful black female fans.”

He then began to swivel and gyrate his hips like Elvis Presley once did.

It was raunchy and disgusting, but things didn’t get much better when Mayweather took over. Every other word out of his mouth was a curse, and at one point, he nearly created a riot when he shouted, “Form Voltron,” and his massive bodyguards surrounded McGregor.

Nothing happened, but Mayweather pulled out a handful of dollar bills and showered McGregor with them while referring to him as a stripper.

None of it was fun. It wasn’t entertaining and it sure couldn’t have helped to sell tickets or pay-per-view.

FALSE

I understand - but I was asking at what point does the NCAA actually tell UofL the banner has to come down? UofL only has another 14 days to respond, assuming they haven't yet

He said, “A lot of you in the media seem to be saying I’m against black people. That’s absolutely ridiculous. Do they not know I’m half black? I’m half black from the bellybutton down.”

If that wasn’t bad enough, he added, “Here’s a present for my beautiful black female fans.”

He then began to swivel and gyrate his hips like Elvis Presley once did.

It was raunchy and disgusting, but things didn’t get much better when Mayweather took over. Every other word out of his mouth was a curse, and at one point, he nearly created a riot when he shouted, “Form Voltron,” and his massive bodyguards surrounded McGregor.

Nothing happened, but Mayweather pulled out a handful of dollar bills and showered McGregor with them while referring to him as a stripper.

None of it was fun. It wasn’t entertaining and it sure couldn’t have helped to sell tickets or pay-per-view.

FALSE

Yet another example of these self-righteous sportswriter dbags taking sports way too seriously and not knowing what real sports fans enjoy.

Not sure what kind of decorum is to be expected at a press conference for an event where two men are going to violently beat the shit out of each other.
Really. Can't believe these two guys with reputations as fine, upstanding gentlemen behaved in such an uncouth manner. FOR SHAME.

Love how Pitino shamed the NCAA for the sanctions they placed on his basketball program for allowing illegal prostitution with minors in an on campus facility.

I'm certain that approach will really go over well with the powers that be in Indianapolis.

Currently listening to a 30 for 30 podcast about some Massholes that came up with the "Yankees Suck" t-shirts. Tries to make these stereotypical Boston dickheads look like a bunch of folk heroes. Turns out one of the gang got shot in a drug deal gone bad and it REALLY shook up the group. F*** these people.

How many Little League games do you think that dude has been tossed out of this summer?

1. Sublime- Jailhouse
2. Ryan Adams- Let it Ride
3. Pearl Jam- Come Back
4. George Strait- If I Know Me
5. Smashing Pumpkins- Mayonnaise

UL suing Ramsey is a nice little way to try and play victim- I assume that is their angle. Try and separate themselves as much as they can. "He acted on his own, with few co-conspirators." Dont recall another University outside the state of Texas that has so many rogue employees that all acted alone.

Weekend Honey-do:
*Fix chimney flashing
*Prune back about a dozen trees
*Mow/trim/edge
*touch up some paint

Havent used the Egg for any big-time cooks since the fall. Strictly steaks and burgers with occasional tenderloin. Need to get back in the groove.

Excited about this new TV, man. Only good deal i've ever really scoped out on Prime Day... and get a notice from Amazon today saying it will be a few weeks before its available for delivery. Whole point of "Prime" was the 2-day delivery. Assumed "Prime Day" would maybe focus on that entire perk.

Post yard work Budweiser is the best Budweiser.

Last edited:
-segunda (10 y.o.) has developed a jump shot this summer to go along will her stellar defense/rebounding/passing skills. Bad little gal...leaves it all on the court.

/brax

1. Sublime- Jailhouse
2. Ryan Adams- Let it Ride
3. Pearl Jam- Come Back
4. George Strait- If I Know Me
5. Smashing Pumpkins- Mayonaise

1. Eric Church- Round Here Buzz
2. Enrique Iglesias- Bailando
3. John Mayer- Emoji of a Wave
4. Confederate Railroad- Daddy Never Was the Cadillac Kind
5. DMB- Granny

Status