ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize that Florida hasn't played a true home game yet because of renovations to the O-Dome. Wednesday is their first home game of the season. They're 8-3 with no bad losses.

UKO is a dipshit but Kevin Zipperle is a deplorable morally bankrupt human being who married a shemale. Not even debatable.

Without personally knowing any of them other than their online personas, my power ranking is as follows:

1. The shemale married to the deplorable and morally bankrupt Kevin Zipperle. Poor gal (?).

2. UKO and Zipp (tie) who are both attention seeking twats and should be ignored and/or ridiculed as the situation requires.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Without personally knowing any of them other than their online personas, my power ranking is as follows:

1. The shemale married to the deplorable and morally bankrupt Kevin Zipperle. Poor gal (?).

2. UKO and Zipp (tie) who are both attention seeking twats and should be ignored and/or ridiculed as the situation requires.

Don't leave out MeccaCards (never attended UL, literally owes his livelihood to education he received at UK Law School).

Did Dauster or Sam Vecenie like drive to Bentonville, Arkansas or The Woods to the watch Monk play all of his hs games and pickup or something? Why do these fools dig in and act like they've watched these kids play since birth?

Reactions: jayroon
[banana]
0e132c4aa1534761a779631f41fbffbd.png

It's been over a week, and I still have no idea what Lamar Jackson said during his Heisman speech and subsequent interviews. Incredibly uncomfortable watching him get through that.

Do what you have to do to get clicks. But Rob Dauster has become my least favorite type of journalist - the guy who makes a hot take and becomes obsessed with the take coming to fruition, and thereby will double, triple and quadruple down on it when evidence mounts to the contrary.

The guys did a great job on Kennedy Meeks yesterday. Foul trouble helped but I was worried about him going off and he got held in check.

Yesterday was also the first time all season where the team didn't look significantly worse during the sparse moments of the game where Fox didn't play. The run we went on where it went from 74-72 to 84-74 happened with Fox on the bench during a long string with no dead balls.

Props to North Carolina and UCLA for basketballing with us. And props to us for forcing that style and not deviating from it yet. Good for the game and what not. 103-100 in regulation! 19 combined turnovers! Neat!

Arkansas has quietly put together a pretty decent resume in our dumb league.

I've never understood why some national media have it out against Kentucky. Guess starting out Rupp was so pompous it rubbed people the wrong way. We don't have pro sports and live in a poor state overall. For pete's sake, is it ok to enjoy the one thing we are really, really good at?

Reactions: bbonds
-I've long been able to tolerate Larry Vaught's creepiness on twitter out of amusement, but had to unfollow him today after going HAM all day at Frontier Airlines. Apparently they canceled a flight for a KY high school girls' team to Phoenix. He's attempting to be their knight in shining honor, presumably because of all the single moms and female coaches of the team.

-People hate Kentucky because as a state, we represent a cesspool of backwards white racists. We must always have that image projected on us so that elitists can pat themselves on the back for hating us, thus allowing them to puff their chests more about being tolerant, accepting, and open-minded. When our basketball team is good, it must be attacked to remind us that we have nothing to be proud of and that we have a *long* way to go before we are allowed to be taken seriously.

I've never understood why some national media have it out against Kentucky. Guess starting out Rupp was so pompous it rubbed people the wrong way. We don't have pro sports and live in a poor state overall. For pete's sake, is it ok to enjoy the one thing we are really, really good at?
It all comes back to the old saying, "Pigs get slaughtered." Rich. Just let it do what it do, brother.

Got to watch yesterday with a table of good buddies while I was in Louisville (Bonzo et al). Man. Haven't watched a big game in a bar with a pro UK squad in a long time. The collective gasp from the entire place when Monk let the last two 3's fly- that quickly evolved into a chaotic uproar. Always a good sound.

"HE EFFING WALKED MOTHER EFFER"
-entire place when UNC inbounded the ball

Drive home was pretty miserable. Slightest touch of a hangover combined with icy roads for a good bit of the way. 6 hours virtually by myself as my wife and the dog were asleep before we even got on 65.

Got home and all but one stand of lights on the tree had burned out. Contemplating just taking the damn thing down.

Scored a bottle of Woodford's Brandy Cask Finish. I want to open it but feel like I need a reason or occasion to open it. But I really want to open it.

In an early season where we play 5 freaking bluebloods, taking 2 of the first 3 ain't so bad. Survive the shitfest on Wednesday and I think we are sitting pretty.

41-38

-I've long been able to tolerate Larry Vaught's creepiness on twitter out of amusement, but had to unfollow him today after going HAM all day at Frontier Airlines. Apparently they canceled a flight for a KY high school girls' team to Phoenix. He's attempting to be their knight in shining honor, presumably because of all the single moms and female coaches of the team.

Don't be so sure. He definitely creeps on high school aged girls.

Woke up this morning around 8 and fought the ole hangover head on. Coffee. Pounded 9 miles with WSs cousin Trav. Nice brunch at the Venetian. Bloody. Massage and spa at the Palms. Hammam.

Feel like a gd champ.

F you, hangover. I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT