ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some buddies and I are starting to frequent Lynagh's after sleeping on that place for a few years when we lived right by it. Cheap beers, darts, nobody's ever there, etc. Highly recommended.

Campus Pub is owned by a dude who used to be my fraternity's national president. He's a touching weirdo, but he'll give us free pitchers a lot of the time, so it's all good. Don't mind hitting it up every once in a while.

I hear you, Chase. But you have to understand that HOFCJVC is not in the business of winning championships; he's in the business of changing lives and pulling families out of generational poverty.

Which, in all seriousness, is pretty cool tbh.

What's the Lexington Top 5 bars list even look like in 2016?

Totally different for the college kids versus the old guys. Slicebag could probably give a much better assessment. I really only hit a few places downtown anymore.

What's the Lexington Top 5 bars list even look like in 2016?
Two Keys, Other Bar, and Tin Roof are the S. Limestone establishments that students go to. Stagger Inn is like the Two Keys of downtown, in that that's where students go downtown. I also like Wildcat and really like going to McCarthy's when we're downtown, which is becoming a lot more often.

Reactions: drxman1
While I fully expect Louisville to beat Clemson 77 to 1... "it's important to note Louisville has so far faced only weak defenses: Syracuse (112th in yards per play), Marshall (120th), Florida State (121st) and Charlotte (124th). Clemson ranks second in yards per play."

"Hey coach, congrats on putting 726 players in the NBA. Did you win more than one national title with all that talent?"

56968735.jpg

Oh so now before this basketball even starts you guys are going to start bitching about Cal not winning more championships? Is that how this crap is going down this year, endless misery about the football team and now taking pot shots at our basketball team? Go pound salt and get outta here with that shit.

We'll win another one with Cal, of that I'm certain. It sucks that we have let a couple get away the last few years, but that's the nature of the tournament.

I like my Coach. Wouldn't trade him for the ghost of John Wooden.

Cardinals SS Aledmys Diaz, childhood friends with Jose Fernandez, left the team Monday to attend a memorial service in Miami. Comes back last night, and hits a grand slam.

<------way out in front on Jana Kramer with her in Nationwide commercials.

Jana-Kramer.jpg

Autograph hounds at the BBM campout knocking McFlurries out of players' hands. [sick]

Two Keys, Other Bar, and Tin Roof are the S. Limestone establishments that students go to. Stagger Inn is like the Two Keys of downtown, in that that's where students go downtown. I also like Wildcat and really like going to McCarthy's when we're downtown, which is becoming a lot more often.

Heard of 3 of those. :confused:

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
While I fully expect Louisville to beat Clemson 77 to 1... "it's important to note Louisville has so far faced only weak defenses: Syracuse (112th in yards per play), Marshall (120th), Florida State (121st) and Charlotte (124th). Clemson ranks second in yards per play."

"Hey coach, congrats on putting 726 players in the NBA. Did you win more than one national title with all that talent?"

56968735.jpg

What a bitchy F'ing post. Get it together.

If I were a 19 year old kid and some overzealous fan knocked a McFlurry out of my hand, I'd have a hard time not being upset, especially considering the fact that said overzealous fan wouldn't be allowed to get me a replacement McFlurry, as that would be an NCAA violation.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT