ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz.

Yes, hopefully this season. Schmidt Furniture delivering most of the goods this weekend. Maybe UT once you back of out of that pipe dream...as I assume you & I will be taking on PJCS together in person, per usual.

Reactions: drxman1
UT trip has basically been tabled in exchange for a stag Saturday in Lexington for the Mississippi State game. NOT OFFICIAL YET, but I do feel good about it tbh.

Was always sort of the strategy there btw. Get something for nothing just by appearing disappointed.

And yes, our PJCS game is looking good. Can't wait. [cheers]

Tiger is a POS, and historically bad/flawed dude...I get it.

But it makes me kinda fuzzy watching the Humbled Cat take such an interest and active role (while also taking a back seat) in the Ryder Cup as a Vice Captain, seems genuine to me.

Seems to be making progress as a person, imo. He's all in on this team/USA, that's good enough for me. Even appreciate Bubba a little this week, especially after hearing Spieth's presser today. #7 in the world, left out, and basically said "I still want to be a part of this, no matter what I have to do." I hope everybody wins. #USA

Last edited:
- I stand by my 3 >s.

- God bless any of you who would go to that game in late November.

- Underwood may not have one good song and that's not coming from a country music snob like Adam.

- I'm putting in the 1pm-8:30pm shift at the bars Saturday, coming home watching the rest of the bloodbath, walking and feeding my dog and drinking a bourbon with the windows open. Already have it planned out. :raised_hands:

You guys don't seem to be giving any credit to Jesse James Decker. I think she is my favorite of all those types of country music singers.

Lol, that writing was on the wall. Flashback to my 'most boring UK backs of all time' after his brush off of the OL after his smooth 8 yard run in garbage time.

Good riddance. Dude is a 4* vet and could still never crack the legit depth chart (non injury) his entire career here.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Madness campers have arrived
c25c2452b9efa2de8e5dd739470580d0_crop_exact.jpg

http://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/article104605861.html

Last edited:
Did I miss something?
Focus on size and athleticism, finishing at the basket, etc while neglecting to mention much about BURNING the nets from deep.

The reality is that with Derrick and B-Rad spotting up on the wings and reloading and 3 goggling- this team is going to run a lot of SEC West teams out of the gym.

Relax, enjoy the ride.

Focus on size and athleticism, finishing at the basket, etc while neglecting to mention much about BURNING the nets from deep.
Counterpoint. I remember James Young getting much fanfare as a great shooter in early practice reports only to see him be a streak shooter once the season rolled around. So who the hell really knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT