ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to UofA (that's the University of Arizona for you sheltered Kentucky folk) for 3 years. The girls were hot as hell (obviously), but nothing that much greater than UK. The ASU girls however were ridiculous, never seen anything like it.

Reactions: drxman1
These you can only get in Canada, and they are f-ing amazing.

coffee-crisp-130898-im.jpg

The only reason to ever go to the Waller Strip Mall or whatever was for Sir Pizza. I never even knew there was a bar over there. The only time I went to a strip mall bar while in Lexington was when I was underage. Those places never carded, especially the one by the Long John Silvers on Versailles Rd. Yeah, I know.

Oreoes and brownie bits. No other options need apply. I may let you slide with cookie dough if you're under 12 years old, however.

I remember getting really excited for Sonic's Snicker's Blast. I like ice-cream. I like Snickers. Not a great combo - just like cheese on a chicken sammich.

The bball team is going to be one of 3 teams (UK, Duke, Kansas) that can win it all this season. Very talented, athletic, long, versatile, and the defense should create offense. As long as HOFHCJOHN doesn't go into the half court meat grinder, we'll enjoy the ride.

Left Pantene off my old-school hair product rankings. Anytime I showered at the college girlfriend's place, that was my selection from her arsenal. Dried out my scalp a little too much though tbh.

Someone had the brilliant idea of letting campers set up all the way around Wildcat Lodge this year.

DQ changed the blizzard game with all their fancy mixes. It's unreal. I almost flip out every time I'm tasked with choosing a blizzard. Sometimes I will just shutdown and just order classic M&M and then feel stupid about it.

This thing should be illegal tho...

The M&M's Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Blizzard® treat is filled with a monstrous combination of peanut butter cookies, M&M'S®, choco chunks, peanut butter topping, and world-famous vanilla soft serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT