ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious about how many minutes Hawkins gets. I HOPE Cal goes 3 guards and just rotates all four of them. I think Hawkins is that good. Then leave the 4/5 to Willis/Bam/SKJ/Humphries/Gabriel. Maybe swing Willis to the 3 every now and again to go big.

Reactions: Hankshaker
[banana]
Let’s start the day with some breaking news, shall we? Sources tell KSR that the NCAA’s investigation into the University of Louisville sex scandal is “essentially complete.”Last week, investigators conducted interviews with two former players and held a final meeting with Katina Powell. The announcement of their findings should be released “any day, and almost certainly by the end of next week.”

Louisville wont face any additional penalty from the NCAA imo. Time already served and whatnot. However I had heard through some grapevines that Ms. Powell isnt exactly out of the woods with like some real legal authorities.

Hell the way this season is going UL will be completely exonerated and awarded last year's NCAA title posthumously.

Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society.

[laughing]

My hopes when this all began was that the university would be found to be in such despicable violations of human rights that it would have to close its doors. That is what I still hope for, obviously but my expectations have changed.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society.

[laughing]
I mean kind of hard to dispute any of this...

Still havent found a neighborhood bar after 3 months in Birmingham. All I want is to find a place to go with good people to talk to that I dont actually have to talk to.

Blackwell's is pretty close to you. Ton of beer, good food, and sightlines make it easy to avoid eye contact.

[laughing]

American Golf Fan, ladies and gentlemen.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I actually have a HOUSE DIVIDED tomorrow night as the lassie's family are huge Dolphins fans.

By the way, any man who has a HOUSE DIVIDED rug or flag or whatever is no man at all. My house will NEVER be divided, you p*****s.

:victory:

Man, I'd give anything to be at Hazeltine today. :cry: Still the most fun sporting event I've ever attended.

2020 Whistling Straits...that would be a wodie ass guy's trip. Or maybe Pope can change his Tuscany crew trip to Paris in '18.

Reactions: drxman1

[laughing]
COUNTERPOINT - Brexit

I eliminated it bc it was located in a strip mall type location.

I need a stand alone venue.

I have actually had decent luck with strip mall neighborhood dive bars in Michigan and Arizona. They are few and far between though...

Curious about how many minutes Hawkins gets. I HOPE Cal goes 3 guards and just rotates all four of them. I think Hawkins is that good. Then leave the 4/5 to Willis/Bam/SKJ/Humphries/Gabriel. Maybe swing Willis to the 3 every now and again to go big.

I think Cal's visceral distaste for Willis and his need to get Briscoe drafted high are going to be in direct opposition to Cal's desire to always go big.

I hope that does not lead to a bunch of Gabriel playing the three.

What's that bar on Waller in the strip mall there? I didn't hate that one.

Varsity Poon would have to be considered a strip mall bar, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT