ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like that Sunday morning call in show, you can kindly go F yourself. It's a weekend staple.

wake up with headache
pick up mcdonalds breakfast
fire up a pot of java
tune into berger and the boys

Yeah. Go F yourselves.
Never said I doesn't like it. I said it was awful. I still still listen.

I'm off the Stoops bandwagon, but idiots like dumb rax think Les effin Miles would be good for UK. These takes should be taken with a pound of salt.

I'll gladly buy Chad a club sandwich at Copper River to see him drop brax on his water head.

Are we the greatest or an overrated "has been" burger of shit? It's either-or.
I mean "we're" not anything. We're Kentucky. We're top shelf dog shit.

The SEC is really good. Same as it ever was. We're a pimple on its ass.

Wayment- let me be clear - I don't think Lane Kiffin would get Kentucky to 10 wins. That's literally impossible. I think Lane Kiffin would be hilarious and exciting and interesting and on occasion get UK to 7 or 8 wins with his recruiting. Not sure what in the hell else anyone is expecting from UK football.

I'm not sure it matters who we hire. We're just going to suck for eternity.

When 80 is out you know shit is about twenty million dollars of awful. Fuk top button.

With that said, make no mistake had we hired Petrino(whether right or wrong) we would have won in year two and been rolling now.

BRax, if you want to destroy UK football as its fantasy AD have at it...just know that I'm not donating my fantasy millions to Tommy Boy. No sir, I'll take my dream money and spend it on lavish vacations with Dr. Boat.

Reactions: drxman1
I'm a win at all costs kind of guy, and I think even I'd have had trouble rooting for Petrino.
The only upside would be, if we win, well, we win...if we gave Petrino the Indian burial ground UK football curse...I wouldn't feel bad about it one bit.

Always felt bad about Bill Curry, good man.

His father was in the paper telling/begging UK to call.

If Mitch makes the hire Richt is my horse.

I got a good laugh from this. Reminded me of the thread in the Lair at the time where Bobby had supposedly called the poster who was sitting at the "main" table for Thanksgiving dinner to tell him he was coming to UK. LOL

Reactions: Century Cat
Mike Belotti is 65, why not go down the Oregon Trail again?

dysentery.jpeg

You know who I feel bad for: UKErik.

The man spends a decade writing really thoughtful, insightful predictions and breakdowns of UK football that must take hours and hours. He's a reasonable, intelligent guy -- never gets any good old fashioned redass and just takes the horrorshow that is UK football in stride.

Good dude and the only reason to read anything on kentucky.rivals.com that isn't The Paddock.

I'd like to buy that man a beer. Actually, I'd like to steal Mitch Barnhart's wallet and buy that man a beer with the proceeds.

-Lost $600 on the Cats game ($200 was a bet for my Uncle, but still). Ended up quadrupling up when I was able to get it for -3, and said aloud that if they didn't cover that bullshit, I deserved the extra kicks to the nuts. Well, I got them. [eyeroll]

Didn't watch a game the rest of the weekend, which was stupid, but whatever.

I DID watch the entire second season of Narcos, however. Damn, what a great show that is. Plenty of storylines to keep the thing going, but will miss Pablo's character. Wonder if they will still incorporate him via backstories and flashbacks, ala Danny of Bloodline? Hope so.

-Tailgate was awesome, always great to be back in Lexington. Thanks to the great hosts.

-Short week, then off to the DR for a much needed & perfectly timed break. Will (hopefully) be coming back to the nightmare that is closing/moving week on the new home, so gonna milk this little escape for all it's worth.

-Ending on a positive, I think Drew Barker is going to be REALLY good in time.

~Looks like summer is striking back this week. Apparently this blast is going to be short lived though and fall weather will return by the weekend.

~Nice little Labor Day Weekend. Did a Housegate at a friend's for the game. No traffic, no parking issues, not costly concessions, free WiFi, and free booze. Will definitely be continuing this model going forward this season.

~If we are actually going to start tossing out coaching names, then Jim Tressel is the guy with warts that you want. His cheating is the type of cheating that pretty much goes on everywhere. The guy would have been given a slap on the wrist for it too if he hadn't lied to the NCAA. Furthermore, he would have never been caught but for the FBI investigation into the tattoo parlor.

~SEC had a good run, but it has definitely come back to the pack this season. The good news though is that Bama looks to be the best or one of the best teams in the country.

~Stoops best attribute, recruiting, is sure to fall off a cliff now. Every opposing program is going to use his on field results against him. Kids are going to hear you may sign with this guy, but he won't be your coach by the time you're actually playing. Then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy as recruiting takes a downturn and any remaining optimism is crushed.

~Pumpkin Spiced Pessimism - the official drink of fall in Kentucky.

Drew Barker needs to transfer ASAP, tbh. Same with Boom. Why he's still here is LOL.

Reggie Meant really gets it.

4 of the last 5 head football coaches hired by Kentucky had never been a head coach at the D1 level before landing the UK gig. 3 of the last 4 had never been a head coach at any level.

On a very related note, the one of those 5 that had the greatest amount of success here was the one who had been a head coach before.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustinSphere
Mark needs to go ahead and bite the bullet and stick Landon Young at LT. We still stink out there.

He also just needs to give up on the idea of a "defensive line." Throw 11 LBs, CBs, and safeties out there, have them swarm around, and blitz about 8 of them at a time. A conventional defense just isn't going to work, so marcus take an all-or-nothing approach. Getting ground up for 6-7 yards at a time sure as shit isn't the answer.

14021747_314968618848685_1715054478705535412_n.png

:rolleyes:

We absolutely have the most garbage apparel of any team in sports. Truck stops would be embarrassed to stock half the shit I see online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT