ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Drew Barker is putting some oomph on the ball, the receivers are catching it and we have shutdown corners? Mix in those athletic linebackers and I'm liking what I see. Most underrated aspect of Barker compared to Towles is the compact throwing motion. You can preach a sermon in the south in the time it takes Towles to get the ball out.

The opposite end of what Barker has done tonight is Matt Elam. Homeboy is getting worked by an undersized line and everyone is getting by him.

The opposite end of what Barker has done tonight is Matt Elam. Homeboy is getting worked by an undersized line and everyone is getting by him.
I mean, yes --- but it's not really all his fault. He's not a NT player for a 3-4.

This will probably cause me redass all GD season, but Eliot needs to mix in some 4-3 to the defense with 2 true DTs. Otherwise, we're going to get smoked on the run all season.

I mean, yes --- but it's not really all his fault. He's not a NT player for a 3-4.

This will probably cause me redass all GD season, but Eliot needs to mix in some 4-3 to the defense with 2 true DTs. Otherwise, we're going to get smoked on the run all season.

That's what I am concerned about though. No Meant, and a slim bench at DT, means you run a 3-4 in the hopes that Elam can at least be a space eater and get a mitt on the guys running between the tackles but he hasn't shown that yet.

That's what I am concerned about though. No Meant, and a slim bench at DT, means you run a 3-4 in the hopes that Elam can at least be a space eater and get a mitt on the guys running between the tackles but he hasn't shown that yet.

Slowest guy on the team and they keep having him stunt?!?!?

The last 3 times I've gone inside to fix a drink we have scored....I'm gonna be one drunk dude if this keeps up

Barker has a little creativity to go with a good arm downfield. One little flick pass that went for 7 or 8. Another as he was being chased out of bounds that should have been a 1st down. A good pocket awareness and some scrambling ability....

I think we have ourselves a QB, gents.

Per the rules of UK football, look for a career ending injury to Barker early in the 3rd.

Couldn't be happier with our team other than the TD before half, but this 2nd half will be telling if Barker is the type to let up or go for the kill. Impressed!

Meanwhile, Damien Harris about to become a national household name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT