ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
They serve beer- crafties, actually- at minor league soccer just saying is all.

Yup. Just last night, I was drinking ice cold cans of Psychopathy while watching my kids play soccer, get their faces painted, pet lizards and armadillos from the zoo and eat ice cream... And that was pregame.

Been saying it for 2 years, Koepka has game with the big boys if you're talking all the shots and sill level. Just needs to get it done once, and he's on his way. Would love to see him get one.

Walker is deserving, has had a really rough year. Day is Day.

Basically, anyone but Stenson.[cheers]

-Oh, and ChubFeeder sent the most disturbing Snap I've seen in awhile last night, not sure what was going on there, seemed way out of character. Hope he's okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAECATFAN
FanThrowsBallOutOfStadiumBamaUK.gif

What happened at 3am that made you want 2 more hours of it?

I stumbled out of the Oriole when I first moved to KW around 8am, it was bright out, I didn't have sunglasses and there were people heading to church with their children. I hadn't felt like that big of a POS in a while and decided I was not going to do that again. Jumped in my pool and then passed out in bed. Shew, that was terrible.

Grand re-opening of Cooter Browns.
Dinner at El Gato Negro.
Burlesque show with David Bowie cover band.
Rusty Nail.
Brothers 3.

Uber home. Really no good.

In case you're keeping score, Rogue was out 3 hours longer at a hipper joint in THE KEYS when he decided to head home and jump in his in-ground pool (maybe you've seen it on Zillow) to clear his head before he passed out from being so freaking awesome.

Two things of note from that extravagant tale of 1-uppedness: 1) he wasn't wearing sunglasses indoors and B) there was no mention of a bedside protein shake.

The Oriole is definitely not hipper than anything. It's a den of debauchery for people who apparently need to drink at 6 and 7am which isn't cool whichever side of the day you're on. I've seen girls eating...well other girls there, bartenders sharing lines with patrons(their friends, it's a locals only bar), people sleeping on the floor, etc. It's a real cornucopia of hip things.

The pool was at my first place, just FYI, a place I rented downtown on Simonton. In no way was that pool mine but it was in ground and 4 ft outside of my pool house, where I lived with no kitchen, a shower and a bed. I did wax a few tourist chicks in there and oddly enough, two different ones named Mackenzie which I thought was pretty random(that was the actual 1 upper strokin').

Now that they have Durant, Green's leash won't be as long. Bad egg. Maybe time for him to move on. Brings down the organization. Curry, Thompson, and Durant seem like class guys for the most part. Pisses me off that Big Cuz has such a bad reputation, yet Green gets in trouble a whole lot more than Cousins.

Reactions: Mashburned
Now that they have Durant, Green's leash won't be as long. Bad egg. Maybe time for him to move on. Brings down the organization. Curry, Thompson, and Durant seem like class guys for the most part. Pisses me off that Big Cuz has such a bad reputation, yet Green gets in trouble a whole lot more than Cousins.

He repeatedly and intentionally hits dudes in the nuts. What a prick.

Meh, I hate the dude but I'm sure those guys don't give a touch about him sending dick pics. Mainly because he's a helluva basketball player.

Last edited:
Had rogue on ignore for forever now. Y'all should try it.

Green brings the Warriors down? OK, take a breath 73. I can't stand the shitbag either,and was actively rooting against the Warriors in part because of him, but he's the actual leader of that team. And pretty much the only one who brought it in game 7. Considering what a beta male Durant is, that's not going to change next year. Dude is great, if he played for your team, you'd love him. But he doesn't so he's a nutslapping punk.

There needs to be some sort of "device" to wake your significant other up in a timely manner. Alarm clock and me barking orders has minimal effect.

-I hit snooze at least 3 times. Drives ws crazy.

-Satisfied with Jimmy Walker winning the PGA. Great story grinding it out and one of the handful of American journeymen that I'd love to see win. Kuchar is next on that list. Also props to Walker for a nice ass slap to his wife on the 18th green. I like it.

-Four 1st time winners after the Big 3.. 4... 5.. 8 were supposed to dominate the sport. The field is so deep these days. Remind me to smack the next person that swears one of these guys are going to catch Tiger.

That said, Jason Day is so damn good. That shot. Shew.

-Posted it on twitter but upgraded the BGE over the past few weeks. Custom granite side tables, new cast iron grate and hand carved(by yours truly) over-sized black walnut handle. Looks great.

-Hung with the Bonz Saturday, miss doing that. We need to find that dude a signifacnt other. I put him on the best match I could possibly imagine. Let's see if he can pull it off. He'll have a bit of an awkward ice breaker.

-PTI is genuinely upset that we all made fun of his car. Don't let him come on here and say any different. :joy:

-I kind of like 'Ballers'. Yeah the acting is awful but it's 24 minutes, has the best intro song ever and always delivers on smoking hot tits.

We should make a list of all the terrible issues the terrible Warriors have right now. Steph Curry is a ballhog, Green is a team cancer, etc. Too late to tear it down and rebuild from scratch? Organization is a gd mess.

Kind of like your old engine...which needed an oil change. $6k, drove great for a few years, but then you neglected the maintenance and it blew up. So are you going to go out and buy a Kevin Durant? Splurge on the a/c and radio?

Travis Wood pitched the 6th inning last night, played LF in the 7th inning (including a running catch into the wall), and then came back in to pitch in the 8th inning.

o_O

Joe Maddon is a true :baseball:.
And then a pitcher came in to get a gw RBI on a squeeze bunt with 2 strikes in extras. After Wood picked a guy off in the 8th to get out a jam and the Cubs tied it on an 0-2 pitch in the 9th on a wild pitch. Then the guy who replaced the pitcher in left field made another web gem sliding catch.

All of this of course was missed by anyone who went to bed after the 7th.

Last edited:
* I want to publicly apologize to Anth for the mean penguin pic.

Since I posted that, my master bath toilet intake pipe burst and then I scratched an Audi while trying to back out of a parking garage Saturday night.

I've never even bumped another car in my life and I actually think Marge is happy I did it.

* Twas a jam packed weekend and looks like a stupid busy week at work on tap. I need some relaxation, but nope… my wife has signed me up to host her sister's 50th bday party.

* Adrian, you'l be happy to know that means I am hosting another party this weekend with over 2 dozen peeps and… you guessed it - PORK SHOULDER is on the menu!!! :fistbump:

I am trying to push them to tri-tips with chimichurri sass. BIL is buying the food, just wants me to make it.

Going to see the Cubs tonight. Getting ready for a river cruise, probably hit the zoo after lunch. (No bbq)

Told ya, Willy. A needless attack on me always brings bad karma. You still owe me a positive creation after years of mocking. The universe will get even.

-Still haven't brought myself to watch that balloon wreck. No thanks.

-Jumping out of a plane without parachute? Dude has a family. One of these live events that Red Bull pimps is going to go really wrong. Dude hit that net right b/w center and the side. Live audience and TV cameras everywhere.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT