ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

This season is done. Murray State and maybe Ohio are the only wins.

The wheels go flying off next week. Combine that with clowns/cancers like Key and Brown. The losses will be ugly as will the wins.

Fully expect to see some of these turds sit out with “injuries”.

Reactions: Stoneule
Cincy folks, need a recreational dispensary to hit up before the Ice Cube concert Saturday. Any recs? The websites (or lack of them in some cases) are DISMAL/non-existent. No medical dispenseries, can't use 'em; rec only. TIA Just don't want to waste time driving/f***ing around. Go, buy, leave, concert, that's it.

Last edited:
Cincy folks, need a recreational dispensary to hit up before the Ice Cube concert Saturday. Any recs? The websites (or lack of them in some cases) are DISMAL/non-existent. No medical dispenseries, can't use 'em; rec only. TIA Just don't want to waste time driving/f***ing around. Go, buy, leave, concert, that's it.

Queen City Dispensary on Montgomery in Norwood:

https://queenccanna.com/norwood/

Main recommendation - place an order online for pickup. The shopping experience is very sterile and a waste of time. And a weird thing - you can only place online orders when the physical retail store is open. 9 to 9. I suspect that tomfoolery is the product of some do-gooder’s legislative compromise.

Make your way to Listerman’s after and have a cold beverage.

Get really high. Enjoy.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Queen City Dispensary on Montgomery in Norwood:

https://queenccanna.com/norwood/

Main recommendation - place an order online for pickup. The shopping experience is very sterile and a waste of time. And a weird thing - you can only place online orders when the physical retail store is open. 9 to 9. I suspect that tomfoolery is the product of some do-gooder’s legislative compromise.

Make your way to Listerman’s after and have a cold beverage.

Get really high. Enjoy.

Much appreciated, and I'll do that. 👍

Michigan is where a friend took me last month. Got a 2/180 flower and some 90% pens. Next time it’ll just be pens. First time I’ve had one that actually did something and damn, did it ever!!😎

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Shangri-la on I-75 north in Monroe has dispensaries on both sides of the interstate. One is rec, the other med. Same exit as Miami Valley Gaming. It's a bit of a drive from downtown, but it was easy in and out.

"What a dude"....to quote the illustrious Reds fan on here...

2 for his last 18 w/ 10 K's.
15 K's in 30 ab's for the month at a .200 BA clip.

Oh, but he had a good game a week ago so all's well.

Huber turning on CMS is definitely noteworthy.

Barring a miraculous turnaround, this past Sat and the A&M fiasco he has completely lost the fan base.

And Vince needs to keep his Frito hole shut and just coach/recruit. Which we are told every yr how deep the TE room is but see minimal results.

"What a dude"....to quote the illustrious Reds fan on here...

2 for his last 18 w/ 10 K's.
15 K's in 30 ab's for the month at a .200 BA clip.

Oh, but he had a good game a week ago so all's well.

#defiantLs

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
Huber turning on CMS is definitely noteworthy.

Its a strange thing. I'll always love Stoops and everything he's done for UK Football. But, while I appreciate everything he's done for this program, I, like many, haven't gotten over the whole Texas A&M fiasco.

Pair that with arguably with one of the most uninspired and embarrassing losses in recent history, I'm certainly questioning my desire to continue going to games. Setting up a massive tailgate for 100 people, rushing there from Youth Football supporting my own sons, sometimes leaving their games early to get a tailgate setup so we can support UK's team, the thousands and thousands of dollars spent annually on tickets, parking passes, tailgates, supporting NIL, I'm really just starting to question my desire to keep putting in the effort.

If I see a team fight, play their best, and lose, I can deal with that. I'm still in. A well fought loss is respectable.

Saturday, I watched a SEC team that seemly didn't want to be there, and certainly didn't look like a SEC team. With a completely full stadium of rowdy loud fans, in beautiful weather, against an opponent they should have curb stomped, yet they played like they didn't give a shit.......

Simply put, if you don't act like you want to be there, why should I? And that all starts with the coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT