ADVERTISEMENT

Selling the rest of my season tickets for all home games this year

Oct 25, 2007
Already sold my Georgia tickets with the exception of one. If you are interested in it, please reply with a email or number and I will get in touch with you. Will sell it in lower part of stadium section 20 row 15 seat 9. Asking 125.00 for it, but will take 100.00 most likely

Rest of the home games, with the exception of the Ohio Game I am selling for 75.00 per ticket.

My seats are in row 15 and 16 of section 20. one ticket in row 15 and two in section 20 seats 3-4.

I'm not selling them because Cats lost Saturday, as bad as that bother me. Medical reasons are preventing me from going the rest of the season. Not because of me, but because of my wife. I spent 1500.00 for three tickets and its the same seats I get every year, just thought it would be better to get rid of them this year, and it looks like we are down anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Will drop my final ticket for the Georgia game down to 75.00 if anyone is interested in it. Section 20 Row 15 seat 9. Lowest I will come for it.

Also selling 3 tickets to the Ohio Game for 35.00 each. sames seats as listed above. two together, one right down in front of them, next row down.

I come really close to going to the SC game, now I don't even want to go. This game has left such a bad taste in my mouth, we have way too much experience to get beat at home like that with the team we have. Our run defense was good, but we had 3 busted plays in the secondary and two of them went for cheap touchdowns. You can't overcome that kind of thing and win in the SEC, where was our pride and competitive fire. Their edge rushers destroyed our tackles, we need to give Old Dominions two tackles a call, they blocked them pretty good.

Last edited:
Good luck finding buyers. Unfortunately it looks like we are back to joker days when the scalpers are outside giving tickets away because they can't sell them.

Reactions: bigbluedon
Nothing worse than going to a game with no hope of being competitive much less any chance of winning. Georgia will beat us as bad they want too. Just hope it’s by at least 25 points. First wager I have placed in over 10 years.

I was told Georgia’s first and second units have a bye this weekend so they are not making the trip. We should only lose by 35 against their third and fourth string. Whew. Count on Stoops to keep it close.

Unfortunately, selling them still fills the seat. :(
And we wonder why we will never be a big boy program. There are a million reasons but a big one is our fans think an empty stadium Will attract a big name after our AD decides to pay 44 mil to fire the coach.

Saturday was a shit show but it’s 2 games in. Let’s see how it plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT