ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

This season is done. Murray State and maybe Ohio are the only wins.

The wheels go flying off next week. Combine that with clowns/cancers like Key and Brown. The losses will be ugly as will the wins.

Fully expect to see some of these turds sit out with “injuries”.

Reactions: Stoneule
Cincy folks, need a recreational dispensary to hit up before the Ice Cube concert Saturday. Any recs? The websites (or lack of them in some cases) are DISMAL/non-existent. No medical dispenseries, can't use 'em; rec only. TIA Just don't want to waste time driving/f***ing around. Go, buy, leave, concert, that's it.

Last edited:
Cincy folks, need a recreational dispensary to hit up before the Ice Cube concert Saturday. Any recs? The websites (or lack of them in some cases) are DISMAL/non-existent. No medical dispenseries, can't use 'em; rec only. TIA Just don't want to waste time driving/f***ing around. Go, buy, leave, concert, that's it.

Queen City Dispensary on Montgomery in Norwood:

https://queenccanna.com/norwood/

Main recommendation - place an order online for pickup. The shopping experience is very sterile and a waste of time. And a weird thing - you can only place online orders when the physical retail store is open. 9 to 9. I suspect that tomfoolery is the product of some do-gooder’s legislative compromise.

Make your way to Listerman’s after and have a cold beverage.

Get really high. Enjoy.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Queen City Dispensary on Montgomery in Norwood:

https://queenccanna.com/norwood/

Main recommendation - place an order online for pickup. The shopping experience is very sterile and a waste of time. And a weird thing - you can only place online orders when the physical retail store is open. 9 to 9. I suspect that tomfoolery is the product of some do-gooder’s legislative compromise.

Make your way to Listerman’s after and have a cold beverage.

Get really high. Enjoy.

Much appreciated, and I'll do that. 👍

Isn’t stoops making like $9M?

Are the dispensiaries open in Ohio now? In Michigan it’s like walking into a coffee shop.

Michigan is where a friend took me last month. Got a 2/180 flower and some 90% pens. Next time it’ll just be pens. First time I’ve had one that actually did something and damn, did it ever!!😎

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Shangri-la on I-75 north in Monroe has dispensaries on both sides of the interstate. One is rec, the other med. Same exit as Miami Valley Gaming. It's a bit of a drive from downtown, but it was easy in and out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT