ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

-Anyone else a fellow desk walker? Been getting in 3 miles a day at the standing desk. Strangely it makes me way more productive.

-Ordered a pickleball paddle. Bonz and clint had me playing the other day. Enjoyable. Decent little sweat.

-Vonn with Trump: “We had the greatest economy in history”
Theo Von: “oh yeah, my cousin got a boat”
🤣

His little one liners are great.

-Anyone heard from Raygun?

-Think I've given them a shoutout before, but ABSeafood on Facebook, is legit. They stop in lex(or other small towns around the state) with fresh seafood a few times per month.

-If we're talking trucks I think the Chevy/GMCs still look the best. Always have.

-Gave him hell but the 3.5yo has been a sweet little dude the last few days. Probably from his teachers kicking his ass into shape. Thank God for Pre K teachers, man. Special ladies.

-Campus has been insane. Don't know if they changed something with move in but the whole area has been gridlock. Scenery tho. Shesh I'm old.

Last edited:
~Any SUV w/ a never used 3rd row is a plus, that you can fold down for mass storage as w/ my Explorer. The wife’s SQ8 for cruising.

~Ed Harris is always good to great in everything he does. Highly underrated for his roles.

~HHI in 2 weeks w/ our girls and their guys and the 5 yr old granddaughter. Found out the second one is on the way in March. Definitely old now.

~PTI’s running tales on FB w/ his events and success stories are always a great follow and inspiring to get off the couch.

~Oliver Barnett goes to my gym and still looks like he could lay you out. Helluva nice guy.

~Daddy Andy proving the big stage of USA politics is way out of his league. Keep your mouth shut and worry about the state.

~cawood playing better golf now than in the 10+ years we've been hitting it. Impressive stuff.

Sprinkles.

Andy Beshear Face Mask GIF by GIPHY News

• One of my clients has a room full of walking desks. There's also a ping pong table in there. I like to use the ping pong table more than the walking desk, but it's never a good look when an exec sees you playing Polish Ping Pong with 6 of your staff at 2 PM.
  • Besides, I prefer the walking meetings outside as opposed to the walking at the desk.
  • Another client has all the standing desks. That works for like 5 minutes and then everybody's ready to sit down.
  • Client I'm at this week solved the health issues by making you walk about 2 miles to the parking lot and then another mile to the cafeteria. I'm at 419 active calories on my Apple Watch today just moseying around the campus.
  • Subway order: wife gets a turkey sub with all the stuff so I just tell them to make it a 12 inch. Works better at Jersey Mike's.
  • Third rows in anything smaller than a Ford Expedition need to GTFO. I once had to get in the back of a third row in a Toyota Highlander on a ski trip. Did more damage to my knees than poppin' moguls all day like I was Jonny f'ing Moseley.
  • Fall softball and baseball starting this week. LFG! Son's team rebounded from Spring season poor coaching decisions to finishing 3rd in the league. Most of the team back for Fall ball. Lyndon be warned! And my girls are finally now on the same team together. Baseball/softball hasn't had a sibling duo in the lineup like this since the Upton Brothers were patrolling the outfield in ATL. Wait, never mind, those dudes sucked. Bernie remembers.
  • One poster of this thread - based on what I read on his Twitter account - was slow jacking it last night to the DNC. You hate to see it.

Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare and Weller 12 Year on the shelf this morning. Nice lil surprise. Tis the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT