ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I always had to hit the Subway right next to the Eric C. Conn compound down in Stanville when I was heading back from court somewhere in eastern Kentucky.

While I agree with you all, the Dougan children - all of whom are well kempt, well behaved and model scholars and athletes - would consider stabbing you mother-effers for this Subway slander.

I cannot tell you the last time I ate Subway. 🤢

tumblr_o6kkj0Rnkh1udho9mo1_400.gifv

But who’s gonna tell Lane Kiffin that Dasani is at the bottommost of the bottled-water tier rankings. Equally embarrassing beverage, IMO.

Avoiding school work randoms:

- Never got an answer for the rubber ducks on the dashboards of Jeeps so I'm just going to assume it's their version of the upside down pineapple.

- Why are butter knives included in so much silverware packaging? Is there a more useless (least useful?) food utensil? Are we seriously spreading that much butter on stuff?

Prepackaged, plastic eating utensils always have a thin napkin, salt & pepper packet, fork, and a damn butter knife. Ridiculous and something finally needed to be said.

- Sturgill's new stuff is getting mixed into to my Spotify daily shuffles and a couple of songs have grown on me:
"If the Sun Never Rises Again" is a smooth one. "Mint Tea" sorta harnesses his older work. "Scooter Blues" is catchy, but I'm about tired of it. Anyway . . . final verdict: It's fine.

- Panama Jack was "The Most Interesting Man in World" before the Dos Equis ad campaign imo. That dude needs another run. Seems like Redneck Riviera lifers like myself could make that dude relevant again.

- I can't explain it but I love Blue Cheese and hate cottage cheese. I get it if you're starving or you've made a terrible mistake. But to eat it willingly? I don't f'ing think so.

- It seems there is a general malaise/apathy/ambivalence towards our football program this year. Maybe I'm reading the room wrong, but I just don't feel the same excitement for the season to start as in years past. There are a few hype men out there, but I haven't seen it as widespread. Maybe it's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT