ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

-Anyone else a fellow desk walker? Been getting in 3 miles a day at the standing desk. Strangely it makes me way more productive.

-Ordered a pickleball paddle. Bonz and clint had me playing the other day. Enjoyable. Decent little sweat.

-Vonn with Trump: “We had the greatest economy in history”
Theo Von: “oh yeah, my cousin got a boat”
🤣

His little one liners are great.

-Anyone heard from Raygun?

-Think I've given them a shoutout before, but ABSeafood on Facebook, is legit. They stop in lex(or other small towns around the state) with fresh seafood a few times per month.

-If we're talking trucks I think the Chevy/GMCs still look the best. Always have.

-Gave him hell but the 3.5yo has been a sweet little dude the last few days. Probably from his teachers kicking his ass into shape. Thank God for Pre K teachers, man. Special ladies.

-Campus has been insane. Don't know if they changed something with move in but the whole area has been gridlock. Scenery tho. Shesh I'm old.

Last edited:
~Any SUV w/ a never used 3rd row is a plus, that you can fold down for mass storage as w/ my Explorer. The wife’s SQ8 for cruising.

~Ed Harris is always good to great in everything he does. Highly underrated for his roles.

~HHI in 2 weeks w/ our girls and their guys and the 5 yr old granddaughter. Found out the second one is on the way in March. Definitely old now.

~PTI’s running tales on FB w/ his events and success stories are always a great follow and inspiring to get off the couch.

~Oliver Barnett goes to my gym and still looks like he could lay you out. Helluva nice guy.

~Daddy Andy proving the big stage of USA politics is way out of his league. Keep your mouth shut and worry about the state.

~cawood playing better golf now than in the 10+ years we've been hitting it. Impressive stuff.

Sprinkles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT