ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Kriisa will be in the starting lineup. I do not get why so many people leave him out of lineups when discussing. MAYBE, he and Butler will be the starting back court, but I feel he is one of the starters. If not in the beginning, he will be at some point and time. JMO.

The 2003 vibes are strong with this bunch. We don't have any future All-Stars but it is reasonable to think that every one of our scholarship players will at least make the G-League or equivalent. Most importantly, this is just a rugged squad full of interchangeable pieces.

Daddy likey.
That team may have been more fun to watch than any non-title team UK has ever had, and I'd put them up there with a couple that did win it all. It was beautiful basketball to watch.

That team may have been more fun to watch than any non-title team UK has ever had, and I'd put them up there with a couple that did win it all. It was beautiful basketball to watch.
Yeah. When Tubby would substitute Hawkins for Estill at the first timeout, Rupp would explode.

Hayes, Daniels, and Estill were the best interior passing combo I have ever seen at Kentucky. I hope this year is second.

I was out of pocket for a few weeks - typical post-vacation depression - so I just today learned about the new Sturgill album.

Wow. I’m with JDrum - this is a good one. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. Halfway through second time through, a good buzz, no humidity, the softest orange in the distance over the ridge.

For all those clamoring for “old” Sturgill, Mint Tea could have been straight off High Top Mountain, and wouldn’t have missed a beat.

The other tracks are awesome too. But I’m too overwhelmed right now to comment. Other than, the last three minutes of that last track could have slipped right into Obscured By Clouds.

For all those clamoring for “old” Sturgill, Mint Tea could have been straight off High Top Mountain, and wouldn’t have missed a beat.

The other tracks are awesome too. But I’m too overwhelmed right now to comment. Other than, the last three minutes of that last track could have slipped right into Obscured By Clouds.

Yep.

Swamp of Sadness- remove the intro and it sounds like something from High Top Mountain

If the Sun Never Rises Again- Sailors Guide to Earth

Scooter Blues- maybe Metamodern. At the moment maybe my least favorite

Jupiters Faerie- Sound and Fury if it needed a power ballad

Who I Am: Metamodern

Right kind of Dream- kind of Sailors-ish

Mint Tea- High Top or Metamodern

One for the Road: Sailors. Replace the strings with horns and it is definitely sailor material. Might be my favorite on the album. Outro is too long but this is a good one.

Reactions: 80 Proof
The B1G seemingly spanked the SEC in the last round of media rights. I'm sure the money worked out or whatever, but it feels like they definitely got the better deal.

The Atlantic Coast Conference adding Berkley and Stanford is exquisitely stupid -- and ironically done out of some sort of need to be pretend to be academically prestigious while selling their souls' to capitalism.

New NCAA Football 25 is the real deal. Most realistic sports game that I have ever played. TS

Kentucky is surprisingly good, and underrated. (OVR 81, OFF 80, DEF 85).

They hit a home run with this one, a few updates to fix the bugs/glitches, and this game will be near perfection.

Barion Brown may be the most explosive player in the game with his 98 speed and 99 acceleration. Deone Walker isn’t bad either.

The expectations this season will be a little high across the board this season based on hype for the playoff alone. I can’t wait to see the new SEC. Depending on how things turn out, there are 8-9 teams in the SEC that could realistically make the top 12, and around 25-30 nationally.

Texas has the talent to compete, OU, I think is going to get shell shocked with that schedule.

Back to lurking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT