ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Kriisa will be in the starting lineup. I do not get why so many people leave him out of lineups when discussing. MAYBE, he and Butler will be the starting back court, but I feel he is one of the starters. If not in the beginning, he will be at some point and time. JMO.

The 2003 vibes are strong with this bunch. We don't have any future All-Stars but it is reasonable to think that every one of our scholarship players will at least make the G-League or equivalent. Most importantly, this is just a rugged squad full of interchangeable pieces.

Daddy likey.
That team may have been more fun to watch than any non-title team UK has ever had, and I'd put them up there with a couple that did win it all. It was beautiful basketball to watch.

That team may have been more fun to watch than any non-title team UK has ever had, and I'd put them up there with a couple that did win it all. It was beautiful basketball to watch.
Yeah. When Tubby would substitute Hawkins for Estill at the first timeout, Rupp would explode.

Hayes, Daniels, and Estill were the best interior passing combo I have ever seen at Kentucky. I hope this year is second.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT