ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Jack Black is one of those comedian/actors/famous people whose success is entirely built around just trying to act as stupid, outlandish, and ridiculous as possible and praying anyone will actually laugh. The problem is, he's not even remotely funny.

In fact, Family Guy had a brilliant bit about this in regards to another similar actor.....

Jack Black was good in High Fidelity, some early 00s comedy movie with Tom Hanks kid that I liked, saving Silverman, Nacho Libre, school of rock, Mario Bros, just did a good hit me baby one more time remake, has a good voice, doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously, etc. So ya, I’m a fan of his.

Wife making ALL the plans for Napa for Labor Day in between our other 1 million plans (think we’re going to a beach in Delaware next week?) she’s trying to get a reservation for The French Laundry which appears to be like getting a ticket for a Taylor Swift Concert on Ticketmaster. Ridiculous amount of wineries. Looks fun I guess but a little overwhelming, especially considering we’ll probably be wine drunk with no clue what’s going on by 2PM everyday

-Lmk if you need a driver/chaperone/bull for your West coast trip.

• Love
Reactions: Ron Mehico
French Laundry Reservations Facebook group.

Okay "TAYLOR SWIFT THE ERAS TOUR NEW ORLEANS LA 2024 FACEBOOK GROUP," you're off the hook.

Judith Love Cohen helped create the Abort Guidance System that helped rescue the Apollo 13 astronauts. She had to leave work one day because she was going into labor. She brought along a printout of a problem she was working on and called in the solution from the hospital. The child she gave birth to was Jack Black.

Judith Love Cohen helped create the Abort Guidance System that helped rescue the Apollo 13 astronauts. She had to leave work one day because she was going into labor. She brought along a printout of a problem she was working on and called in the solution from the hospital. The child she gave birth to was Jack Black.

Wow. I take it back.

He's very, very funny.

Ron Mehico - If you want to get away from the "winery" snobs for a couple of hours, and just have a nice strong drink, in a no nonsense dive bar in Napa. Head to 2955 Solano Ave and hit up The Green Door Bar. Great little dive. Been around since 1961

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT