ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurley is just playing coy at the direction of his agent, even admitted so in one interview. Might come here, might stay, but he's putting himself in position to get the best payday at whichever school he chooses. No one knows what he's going to do. Anyone pretending to know is an idiot and/or blowhard. Torres included.

Cal didn’t mean to take the Arkansas job. He was out of town. Wanted to have a little fun. Got on tinder and matched with a 7.5. One thing led to another. She ended up getting pregnant and keeping it. Her friends all ratted on him to his family and his wife left him. Now he’s living in a town he doesn’t know, with a new family he doesn’t love, while his ex wife is offering to suck off every big D she knows. Cal is in hell.

-Have read this board more in the last four days than I have in the last four years... I hope you all are doing terribly (except 80 and PTI and I still hope y'all feel sad from time to time.)

--What a whirlwind... I'm sleep deprived because I can't stop hitting refresh/searching/etc/ ... my mom yesterday expressed concern

--- re: Bucky ball (I understand its not the concern here but it was mentioned earlier) ... He was contacted by Vandy and said no thanks and not even thanks and blamed it on poor facilities. Maybe I know him, maybe I don't, maybe F yourself but I promise you he spoke to Vandy.

---- No matter what, we got our program back and its touching exhilarating

-----

Cal looks like a corpse.
Yes he looks like he’s kicking himself in the ass and wondering wtf kinda mess he’s gotten himself into. ENG kinda hanging out in the back just trying to do what he’d been told without f’ing up. The whole thing is bizarre. A week ago, who woulda guessed any of this would be taking place.

BS detector is broken.

You don't need to FlightRadar24 etc. to track planes (and there are some that are untrackable, but not usually general aviation flights) If only GYERO knew somebody that can actually track planes via radio. Then, you can track any plane, even if it's registration/tail number is blocked on the site. Oh wait, I used to DO JUST THAT...

I got some unusual questions from the airport police one time at the St. Petersburg airport, for pulling out a portable airband radio at the gate, trying to gleen information on our delayed flight back to Lexington.

Last edited:
Arrested Development Gob Bluth GIF

Cal looks like a corpse.

Cal has Dementia. I truly believe this and have said this for close to a year.

Agree. Maybe there are other factors, but I truly believe that the demands of this job may have driven him a bit crazy.

Whether or not he fits a medical diagnosis, he's definitely been living in his own reality for several years now.

If it gets past the “3” & we have no Mike Pratt to organize a group to force Mitch into the OBVIOUS Oats (🤬)…..or Pearl, who would crawl here & murder: give me Bucky as an embarrassing 6th option, for a 3-4 prove it deal over the other desperate retreads.

Tommy Lloyd is cool, but hasn’t made the 2nd weekend yet despite annual Top 5 roster…and his entire team just hit the portal.

Shaka? He had elite Texas money. An all timer pg saved him this year.

Beard? No. If Mitch won’t pursue the other two obvious SEC guys, not worth a thought or wasted energy. .

Miller? See Beard. Mitch is Mitch

-TJ worth a look I suppose.

Still don’t see why you wouldn’t offer Few an impossible bag to turn down — he deserves one more than anybody not named Hurley imo

But Assuming Hurley is out and we gave it true effort, I’m all in on Drew & 100% happy. Anyone who isn’t probably isnt worth arguing with imo.

Get it done Milque.

Last edited:
Now that there's a lull -

Great to see several in here who haven't been around for years; and others who don't post regularly but are actively posting a lot more this week (I'm in this category, for better or worse).

Pretty crazy, we've been through several coaching tenures / searches "together" and this is a 15 year reunion.

P.S. - I pretty much hate every one of you all (except WS, BMoney, chad, maybe anth) on a daily basis - but when it comes to (a) tournament runs and (b) coaching searches, you're all like family.

/end of sappiness, now go F-off and let's find the coach who brings home #9 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT