ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to tell you to help you, so be careful what you wish for with Oats. I will be correct as usual......so Go F yourself to use your eloquent vocabulary.

Gonna be a good reading day.

Hubert.

TFP.

Enjoy.

Sprinkles.

• Haha
Reactions: jayroon
We all hope you are right about mitch but he just doesnt have the chops in my view for the UK Basketball program evident by his interview. Again hope Im wrong but I see him locking in on Drew.

Reactions: jayroon
Tried to tell you to help you, so be careful what you wish for with Oats. I will be correct as usual......so Go F yourself to use your eloquent vocabulary.

Gonna be a good reading day.

Hubert.

TFP.

Enjoy.

Sprinkles.

Put on your sun glasses and style that thinning hair f@ggot…UK basketball will be back.

- I’ve long bought into the @Century Cat supposition that this job is best for a coach who has yet to win a championship. With that said, Oats is a top of my list. I understand the Donovan love but with two months of NBA season left, I don’t see it. I think the Hurley stuff is nonsense.
In this case, I'll make an exception for Jay Wright. Because he's not coming laterally from another job. If he were to want to come here, it's because he's rested and hungry to coach again.

Win a couple here, he's up on Mt. Rushmore.

* It's absolutely wild how quickly that all shook out. To give credit where it's due, I believe we first saw smoke from the Locked On Arkansas franchise. Is that right? That's basically just a DIY fan site.

* Further credit where it's due......the national guys ALWAYS get the scoop over our local dudes.

* Tejay Antone has already had 2 Tommy John surgeries, missed two full seasons before coming back for a few innings last season, has been extremely open and emotional about nearly quitting the game, but made the big league roster this year, and then this happened yesterday....

MRI scheduled for today, and it's hard to envision him ever playing MLB again. So sad.

* You can't win in college basketball today unless you've got NIL money and famous rappers on your bench and the best facilities in the game....unless you're UConn. But for everyone else but UConn, that's how you win or whatever.

* Nate Oats' family.

Posted without comment.

* On the other hand........I love his business casual game. Dude looks great. Wears tailored clothing. Appears to exercise more than occasionally.

* 4-game sweep against the Brewers sounds good.

* I usually feel discomfort and a slight pain when staring directly at the sun, which results in me squinting or turning my head away. On occasion, I'll wear special glasses with dark tinting. This is the time where we definitely need the help and support of our local public health official to see us thru these confusing times.

* Morgan Wallen's arrest....

According to an arrest report for the 30-year-old singer, some Metro Nashville police officers were standing in front of Chief's Bar on Broadway Sunday night when a chair fell from above them, hitting the ground just feet from where they were standing.
Staff members of Chief's told those officers that Wallen was responsible for throwing the chair from the sixth story of the business, according to the arrest report.
Officers were able to view video which showed Wallen "lunging and throwing an object over the roof," his arrest report said. Witnesses told officers Wallen laughed afterward.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor guy is going to get OMGCANCELED again. Life is so unfair.

* It's Nate Oats. That's it. That's the list.

* I'm not crediting Mitch for it all, but the end results of his tenure have been well above our realistic expectations. Joker wasn't a bad hire at all, but it did turn out poorly. Billy Clyde was a terrible hire, and he managed to terminate relationship rather swiftly. And here he is today, getting completely and totally bailed out by John Vincent's surprise exit. He makes a good hire here, and he'll never get another complaint from me.

* But for real, I'd be all in on Will Wade. Strong. Ass. Offer.

There's not many people that have had the chance at redemption that Mitch has right now. He had the chance to pull the trigger on Cal two weeks ago but his shoved-in-a-locker trauma overtook him and he couldn't do it. However, his cowardice actually saved UK $33 million and they should be able to blank check the next hire.

This is what he needs to do with his second chance. Call a press conference before the title game tonight. Announce UK will pay (let's say $10 million/year) to the next head coach. Promise X amount of NIL money. Guarantee new practice facilities. Those interested know how to contact him. UK will be selecting a coach soon. *mic drop*

Please Mitch, for the first and probably only time in your life, drop the milquetoastness and let your balls drop and swing freely.

The Bulls have like 3 regular season games left. They're 10th in the East. They'll be in the play-in game but will most likely not be in the playoffs so their season could be over within two weeks.
That will probably be too long to wait even with the play in game.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Trilly/Norlander is the man, once he put the lawyer thing out you basically knew. The CurryHicksSage guy is basically the Trilly of coaching searches, pretty sure they're even somewhat of a team.

If it isn't Oats, whatever. It's not gonna be Cal, and it's gonna feel like OUR program again, which is, at the core what our fanbase was ultimately sick of.

After sleeping on it, I think it’s Donovan all the way. He’s done the NBA thing with moderate success. And Chicago isn’t thrilled with him. He can be the MAN at Kentucky and write his own story and legacy again. He’s a college basketball guy. I think he’ll go back to his roots and make a boatload of money in the process.

All in on Donovan.

Guys, I’m so ****ing excited holy shit.

I read Norlander’s article and saw this and got angry again for a minute. ONE ****ING TITLE.

“Kentucky finished with a top-five recruiting class every cycle since 247Sports started tracking team rankings in 2010. The Wildcats landed the No. 1 recruiting class in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2020, and 2023 under Calipari's watch.”

But he’s gone. The worst in game coach in college history is gone. **** him, **** his asshole daughter, **** his culturally confused son, god bless his lovely wife, and let’s move the **** on and get back to where we used to be.

As for VernHatton’s claim that he can dust all of GYERO 1 on 1.

Bruh.

I’d skunk your ass.

Donovan’s age and unfamiliarity with the current NIL landscape are somewhat concerning. But I’m guessing he’s leveled up exponentially in terms of his coaching acumen after 10 years in the league.
I’m sure he’s also intelligent enough to hire a competent staff that can navigate the change in landscape since he’s been out of the college game.

Donovan’s age and unfamiliarity with the current NIL landscape are somewhat concerning. But I’m guessing he’s leveled up exponentially in terms of his coaching acumen after 10 years in the league.
That gets rectified pretty quickly with a good GM or something equivalent that Tucker's been clamoring for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT