ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a curious decision to even hire Mazulla. I know Spoelstra was also a very young HC when he was first hired, but he spent 11 years with the Heat before they promoted him. Mazulla was coaching D2 Fairmont St four years ago - and his experience before that was also at a low college level. The Celtics had a good system - the core of the team has played together for years - and Ima Udaka was solid. That made the transition to Mazulla easier, but likely masked his deficiencies. Not saying he'll never get there, but it is a bad mismatch right now.

Jaylen had 16 4 3 last night
22 9 5 the night before

Not like he’s eating up all the points from Tatum

That’s the last 2 games, and if you posted Tatums who had statistically the best game of anyone the past 2 games you wouldn’t know he didn’t finish strong.

Miami had a game plan and executed it to perfection. On the flip side Boston refuses to double Jimmy and force his team to beat them.

Also, Grant Williams may take the blame for getting Jimmy going but that isn’t fair either. He made a 3 and tough layup and made a great pass to Robert Williams for a dunk too. They just left him on an island against a guy that was going for their throat. I get that Tatum and Brown don’t have the strength to stop penetration, but Grant Williams is not the answer for Jimmy Butler.

You have to double in the 4th Quarter!

- My husband has my location deets because I drive from proverbial Pikeville to Paducah and every BFE court from Columbus to Indy and south and he's convinced I'm going be murdered by a vagrant.

Point in his favor: he's been working on a project in Louisville and got to come home a day early. I didn't know he was coming and was working at home. When I saw a shadow in the doorway before it registered it was him, I had all the adrenaline of a thousand Dateline victims course through my veins and thought I was going to get murdered.

- Speaking of getting murdered, I looked up Wayne's escaped con Norman Wolfe. With his sheet, it's impressive he hasn't murdered anyone yet. Multiple kidnappings, 10+ domestic battery charges in Indiana, multiple escapes, and oh, he LOVES meth.

...I think I'd rather know he's running around than Wayne's crazy neighbor, though, honestly.

- Builder broke ground on my house on 4/17 and the framers started today. Estimated completion date is September 1, but they're moving so fast they might have a bet going of how early they can get done. Ron, I don't know about your builder, but they must be a complete jabroni.

That guys mom is a tenant of mine. LMPD came by to ask me some questions the other day.

White Men Can’t Jump is trash. Didn’t even bother with the point of the movie that the original had an awesome scene for.

They did pay some homage, but for as corny as it felt it wasn’t nearly enough, IMO.

unlike our very own Conner Cougar resident, Joey Rupption.

All time ricochet shot - I was never a Pig Farmer.

But it looks like our resident Charlie’s Chicken House alum is still salty from getting smoked by a Boone County Rebel in the 55m(?), 100m(?), 200m(?), 400m(?), 800m(?), 4x100m(?), 4x200m(?), 4x400m(?), 4x800m(?), 4xMedley(?) all season long in the spring of 2000 - even the bleach blonde Eminem hair for team spirit couldn’t help.

Catch me at the Tickle Pickle, tootse.

/Piss-Slop Who-Cares-Uh

• Haha
Reactions: wcc31 and WynnDuffy
Rosie Perez had *elite* chest beef game in her prime, particularly in the pint sized division.
This was one of the first things my wife, then g/f, ever had a fight over. We had been dating a couple of months (1994)and she said something about hating Rosie's voice and I said that yeah but she has a really nice pair so sometimes you take the good with the bad. Big blowup. It still comes up now whenever Rosie Perez shows up on something.

Reactions: UKMKG
Took our 2 kids to selby gardens today… figured it would be an opportunity to kill a few hours and just let em run around looking at fish and butterflies.

Our youngest threw a fit for the final hour because we had the nerve to give her a chocolate chip cookie she asked for. All out, fully bloody murder screaming.

This was one of the first things my wife, then g/f, ever had a fight over. We had been dating a couple of months (1994)and she said something about hating Rosie's voice and I said that yeah but she has a really nice pair so sometimes you take the good with the bad. Big blowup. It still comes up now whenever Rosie Perez shows up on something.
I once got into it because I said Kelly Clarkson had "let it get away from her" and my wife said "I'm about that size, I guess that's what you think of me." I objected to the entire line of reasoning. Thankfully that's not a usual thing for her but for some reason she was looking to argue that night.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I once got into it because I said Kelly Clarkson had "let it get away from her" and my wife said "I'm about that size, I guess that's what you think of me." I objected to the entire line of reasoning. Thankfully that's not a usual thing for her but for some reason she was looking to argue that night.
Did your wife also shave the side of her head and get amateur-looking tats on her hands and wrists?

Reactions: UKMKG
Must be a Kelly Clarkson thing. Told my wife once that Clarkson was lettin it get away from her. Wife said “uh she just had a baby” and I said “YEA 2 YEARS AGO!”

Here’s a random: if you need a Ryobi tool (I know it’s not Dewalt but I’m not 80 or a professional contractor) you can go to the Home Depot website and get two batteries for $99 (which is what they already cost) and pick out almost any of their power tools for free.

Just got myself a free 4 position ratchet tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT