ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Closet FTW

Just had kids bedroom furniture and rec room sectional delivered. Also grabbed a Purple Premium 4 (with pillows) for me and the bride to be. Gotdam that thing feels nice. Just hope it lives up to the price tag, if not I’m going to somehow convince myself it does.

Reactions: roguemocha
* Last weekend of the spring soccer season coming up. Thank God.

Drama on the 10-yr old's "select" team as multiple players are trying out for different clubs for the Fall. It's freaking straight up free agency and I'm not a huge fan. One Dad is basically organizing a coup and trying to get the better players, including mine, to switch clubs.

The 12-yr old's team is the worst in history. 0-7. They have given up 59 goals and have not scored. Painful.

A couple of autistic kids and a couple with physical disabilities giving it a go. One has the heart of a lion and I would take 10 of her on my team despite her limitations. The others literally do not move or make any attempt to kick the ball. These are 12 & 13 yr olds, not toddlers. Why are they out there?

* I will attend at least 2 Extravaganzas this year and will personally force wcc to come along on at least one, even if I have to kidnap him.

* Just gave Dave Matthews new album a listen on XM. (insert whiners complaining about Jam bands here)

Some pretty good stuff.

* Just talked to someone who has been to several workouts and said Shep really needs to work on his shot. Shoots with a different hand position every shot and makes him inconsistent. Gonna need someone out of our 8 man team to be able to hit a couple of 3s.

* 1-in-650 shot to win $13,000 worth of Pappy tomorrow. Wish me luck.

* Hilton Head in less than a month. Anyone have any steroids I can borrow? Not really, Rogue, I was just joking.

* Best mole trap?

* Holy shit, I'm busy. Leave me alone and let me get back to work...

...after my Friday 5

She's So Cold - Rolling Stones
And She Was - Talking Heads
Dance the Night Away - Van Halen
Hey Ya! - Outkast
Let's Go Crazy - Prince

* Friday it up, GYERO.

The Michael Block developing story is pretty cool. They mic'd him up yesterday for a hole, and he talked about his last remaining competitive goal was to make cut & finish as Low Club Pro at the PGA and stand on the green w/ the eventual winner. Then, he talked about his teaching a bit...

Was +1 at the time, and since then has risen up to 2nd place at -3. What a pimp. It's actually his 5th PGA he's qualified as a Club Pro, and has played two US Opens as well.

Jamal Murray may have the best "swish" in the NBA. Such aggressive rotation on his J, it's a thing of beauty when he's cooking. Aside from Steph, who's obviously in his own universe, not sure there's anyone more fun to watch on a heater tbh. He was absolutely putrid for 3 quarters, was like 3-16 or something at one point..

...then went absolutely nuts, which is kinda his deal. So fun to watch.

Dope stat:

Lmao. You're a buffoon. The Full coverage started at 7am, and is on currently, with Jim effing Nance & the full damn squad.

Have no idea what you're watching, but it's not the PGA Championship - Try again. Maybe download ESPN also, or is that not available on YouTube TV?

Yes. The Full Broadcast. Switches over at 1pm. And on the weekend actual cable starts at 10am, rather than 3pm.

Pretty cool. You can also watch a featured group or just wait for holes 11-13 and watch only those if you're Tony, he loves that.

Not the same as Masters whatsoever.

Imagine if you could only watch the 4th Q of the NBA Finals or Super Bowl. And for the 1st 3, you could watch a player cam of 2-3 different guys, and all Corner 3 attempts or 3rd downs, but not the actual game. Lmao.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
Are people just incredibly lucky these days or has the Kentucky lottery been doing a major PR/marketing campaign? I’ve never seen so many news stories about people winning been prizes from scratch offs, online games, etc. been seeing them for several weeks. Just today for example, 2 stories on WLEX.

-Always like when you’re getting some Amazon returns together and every now and then they’re like just keep it, don’t bother new your refund.

-“Hilton Head in less than a month. Anyone have any steroids I can borrow? Not really, Rogue, I was just joking.”

👀

First hit is free bro…

-Back at Proof Fitness today and man what a feeling to be in a real gym.

-Thinking about hitting that ball game tonight if anyone’s going.

Planned on going to my buddy’s cabin to shoot suppressed guns with night vision on but it’s two hours away and I’m not feeling ANOTHER drive to Hardin County, would be 4x in two weeks.

-Friday night, let’s go get fat at a restaurant 🤤 😊.

Pretty sure my bus driver is fuc*ing hammered.
He looks Irish too. 🤪

Where’s Clown when I need him?

🤡🙏🏻

If only Anth had a better playlist and the infamous WildCatChad would attend at least one game.
Have we confirmed how many years it has been since Chad has attended a UK game in Lexington?

I know he didn't have the same college experience as those of us that actually went to UK, but he still claims to be a fan 🤷

Cal sits down with kids now and they commit elsewhere within 24 hours. His “we don’t promise NIL $” pitch isn’t working.

????

Wagner, Dillingham, Edwards, Bradshaw and Shep seem to possibly have a reason for that too.

????

Wagner, Dillingham, Edwards, Bradshaw and Shep seem to possibly have a reason for that too.
I was referring to the portal. I’m glad we have four burger boys. Was hoping to have more than 7 players with the majority not shaving yet.

Vern, you’re a good dude. I actually respect your positivity towards UK basketball a great deal. We have 7 players at the moment with a few months before we head to Canada. I was aimlessly hoping we would have a semi-full roster with some experience on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT