ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient. Reeves will return. We'll add another veteran big once things settle along with another piece or two. I wouldn't even be surprised if Ware opts to return. More importantly, we have top notch talent again. The pieces will fall into place.

Reactions: bradyjames
Best Mole traps are Victor Brand. The longer the spikes the better. The step down traps that kind of look like scissors work well too

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: funKYcat75
- My husband has my location deets because I drive from proverbial Pikeville to Paducah and every BFE court from Columbus to Indy and south and he's convinced I'm going be murdered by a vagrant.

Point in his favor: he's been working on a project in Louisville and got to come home a day early. I didn't know he was coming and was working at home. When I saw a shadow in the doorway before it registered it was him, I had all the adrenaline of a thousand Dateline victims course through my veins and thought I was going to get murdered.

- Speaking of getting murdered, I looked up Wayne's escaped con Norman Wolfe. With his sheet, it's impressive he hasn't murdered anyone yet. Multiple kidnappings, 10+ domestic battery charges in Indiana, multiple escapes, and oh, he LOVES meth.

...I think I'd rather know he's running around than Wayne's crazy neighbor, though, honestly.

- Builder broke ground on my house on 4/17 and the framers started today. Estimated completion date is September 1, but they're moving so fast they might have a bet going of how early they can get done. Ron, I don't know about your builder, but they must be a complete jabroni.

- Digging a hole, pouring concrete, running lines and framing a box over it all is the easiest part.

Plumbing, electric and HVAC though, those guys might as well tell you they’ll be there when they feel like it and if ANYONE is in their way it adds 2 weeks!

- My wife and I share locations. Not sure what the big deal is once we are married, but I never remember and call to ask where she is every once in a while which just pisses her off.

Pretty sure she stalks my every move.

- Finally we were granted permanent custody of our nieces this week. My wife’s sister has sworn vengeance for what we’ve done to her.

LOL, ok then I’ll do my best to care.

- 5 kids are gone tonight. We get the youngest two so we are taking them to Kart Kountry and Merle’s Whiskey Kitchen.

- I sponsored or donated to the local football community. In turn we got flags at the fields and my down home emblem on the jerseys.

The parents that know me seem to get a kick out of a bourbon company on kids football jerseys.

- I’ve started listening to Colin Cowherd after KSR on 790. I used to hate that guys voice and opinions, but I feel like I agree with a lot of what he says these days.

- Builder broke ground on my house on 4/17 and the framers started today. Estimated completion date is September 1, but they're moving so fast they might have a bet going of how early they can get done. Ron, I don't know about your builder, but they must be a complete jabroni.

I’ve had such a range of emotions in the last 30 seconds reading this that I’m not sure how to respond.

My mom and I share locations because she asked and why not. And OBVIOUSLY I have my Dads location these days.

But I’ve never shared it with a gf or have even been asked to nor have I asked. If you’ve been dating for 3+ years or so sure why not.

I definitely get why college gals all share theirs with each other.

I also don’t have “read” receipts for texts. The last thing I need people doing is seeing I’ve read their text and haven’t felt like responding.

I deposit a couple hundred bucks worth of the extry special mole gummies in my .75 acres yearly. They apparently do horrid things to the moles - make their stomachs explode and shit while they’re still alive (think that spoken word track from 36 Chambers) - but here’s the thing. I didn’t ask for this war, I didn’t start this war. So I will finish this war quickly in the manner I deem most efficient. In this manner, I am like the Harry Truman of mole warfare.

Planted around two dozen dahlia and calla lilly bulbs each this afternoon. They were free from my old man, who has had them in his ground for decades, and they just keep propagating. Nice plants each, and for whatever reason, the callas will all overwinter in my yard. That December cold snap didn’t even get my established ones. They’re several inches high right now.

Reds units tonight: 💄 (edit - unis, lol)

Can we get EDLC, CES, and Abbot up, please? This shit division is there for the taking. We don’t have the starting pitching to do it, but it could be a slightly fun summer, nonetheless.

Cutter Bonerface will transfer spring after his true freshman year when we bring in the starter from Illinois or something. And that’s fine. Or maybe he will be the Deuce Deuce Deuce part Deuce? Who knows.

Whoever threw Patrick Towles into the same group as Barker et al was way off base. That kid had some insane potential, and actual moments. Remember that Miss State game in, I believe, 2014? I forget what derailed his career, I guess injuries, but he had his moments. Barker was just a sucker punched white boi pussy. Not unlike our very own Conner Cougar resident, Joey Rupption.

Once I get these chicken fajitas off the Weber, I might walk down the Avenue and see if any of these housewives have husbands who are afraid to touch their assholes.

Last edited:

Oh, Jim was a world-class asshole, alright. I’ve never heard a welll-known man badmouthed as much by people who knew him. Just another dipshit, asshole republican. They seem to grow on trees.

Dave Cowens on the other hand- great guy.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
If you’re the Heat, don’t you have to be pissed your first FT of the half came with 6 minutes to go in the 4th? Meanwhile the Cs have shot 12.

And the Cs might still lose lol.

Love this. 8seed that played into the 8 with a play in game, on the road 2-0, 5 games to win 2 to go to the title game with 3 at home. 2 Cats in the team. Herro will back by the championship series.

AND now we got the TNT squad for an hour instead of that bum ass, fake ass, ESPN group that I don’t bother watching.

Like I said I’d like to see the stats of Jaylon Brown during games that Tatum disappears.

It’s been clear Tatum’s number dropped off in the 4th quarter the last 2 games, and some of that is due to the Heats defense of keeping a wall in front of Tatum and Adebayo behind that wall.

Game 1 with 0/0 in the 4th there was no excuse , but game 2 just like Jimmy seeks the ball out and was left on an island he was seeking out to guard Tatum and had help to the left and right and behind him.

That’s not an excuse, but given his stats you’d have to had watched the game to know he didn’t finish strong in both games actually.

I deposit a couple hundred bucks worth of the extry special mole gummies in my .75 acres yearly. They apparently do horrid things to the moles - make their stomachs explode and shit while they’re still alive (think that spoken word track from 36 Chambers) - but here’s the thing. I didn’t ask for this war, I didn’t start this war. So I will finish this war quickly in the manner I deem most efficient. In this manner, I am like the Harry Truman of mole warfare.

Planted around two dozen dahlia and calla lilly bulbs each this afternoon. They were free from my old man, who has had them in his ground for decades, and they just keep propagating. Nice plants each, and for whatever reason, the callas will all overwinter in my yard. That December cold snap didn’t even get my established ones. They’re several inches high right now.

Reds units tonight: 💄 (edit - unis, lol)

Can we get EDLC, CES, and Abbot up, please? This shit division is there for the taking. We don’t have the starting pitching to do it, but it could be a slightly fun summer, nonetheless.

Cutter Bonerface will transfer spring after his true freshman year when we bring in the starter from Illinois or something. And that’s fine. Or maybe he will be the Deuce Deuce Deuce part Deuce? Who knows.

Whoever threw Patrick Towles into the same group as Barker et al was way off base. That kid had some insane potential, and actual moments. Remember that Miss State game in, I believe, 2014? I forget what derailed his career, I guess injuries, but he had his moments. Barker was just a sucker punched white boi pussy. Not unlike our very own Conner Cougar resident, Joey Rupption.

Once I get these chicken fajitas off the Weber, I might walk down the Avenue and see if any of these housewives have husbands who are afraid to touch their assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT