ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I think that pitcher said he realized he was tipping pitches to Judge not the other way around.

-Said my piece to Planet Fitness for the last time today. The old (much more modestly) eff you, eff you, you’re cool, eff you, I’m out. Thank god.

-Cutting grass started FAST this year or maybe I’m just not used to it going from 0-EVERY WEEK like that. This mechanical mower is a bear but I like the free cardio.

-Have it on good authority that a Scott County middle schooler was indefinitely suspended last year for pointing a gun on Snapchat and saying he was going to see a classmate in blood on the ground.

Thankfully kids screenshot it and showed it to authorities. Problem is, since then he’s been to Juvy and a mental health facility but his parents want him back in school.

Superintendent said he’ll be fired before he lets the kid back in period. 👏

Of course, none of this has been enough for the police to go confiscate the weapon yet for whatever reason. And his mom bought it for him and told the school I’m sorry I just can’t say no to him.

Oh and the household doesn’t work and are known opioid users.

County has had multiple meetings and still have to let the mom come and speak on why he should be allowed in.

^Thats a whole lot of reasons why this stuff happens. Cops should easily have that gun in their possession by now.

If black people were really cool they’d have cards to hand to their boys that have “N- Bombs, Earned Not Given” on them and a quick flash to other brothers would let them know it’s all good.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: wcc31
-I’ve never understood “belonging to/joining” a church. We attend every Sunday and give money but we’re technically not “members”, get lost, I’m not jumping through hoops for that title.

-I’ll tell you what’s some bullshit wcc, the people who bring their tiny dogs to the big dog park or vice versa. Those same small dog people always freak out as soon as theirs a skirmish between some puppers.

“Well fur baby mom, there’s a reason you don’t start a kid in the advanced Jiu Jitsu class on day one, someone’s getting touched up due to uneven matchups.”

-Went on two casual dates with this chick and the next day it was baby this and hunny that. Then twice she asked for us to always share our location on our phones. That’s a HARD no toots, this isn’t going to work.

Can the gals on here imagine if a dude after two dates asked you twice to share locations? Dude would be looking at a no contact protective order.

-Is Cutter ol dudes real name? Is his brother Schooner?

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Even my wife and I don’t have the phone tracker for each other. That is super stalky and a big time red flag.
I think it would be odd not to have it for your wife. It tracks where her phone is. So if she ever loses her phone you can just do a search from yours. Further, it helps when you are at a large outdoor event and trying to find each other. Lastly, you can see if she's a no good, two-timing, lying bitch who's banging Mike from her office.

Exactly, that’s some low confidence, I’ve been hurt by cheaters, I must know where you’re at all times of the day, stage 5 shit.

“Hey babe, what’re you getting at Ramseys for supper? 😉 “

Just go ahead and send me a Spotify link to Every Breath You Take while you’re at it “hunny”.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I think it would be odd not to have it for your wife. It tracks where her phone is. So if she ever loses her phone you can just do a search from yours. Further, it helps when you are at a large outdoor event and trying to find each other.
Lastly, you can see if she's a no good, two-timing, lying bitch who's banging Mike from her office.
A story as old as time. She sneaks into his house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your old lady is knocked up. I’ve seen it a million times.

I flat out love to hate Lebron, but I’ve felt a lot more respect for him on this run especially tonight. It’s seemed as if he has been running on fumes the whole playoffs but in Denver with the thin air it’s even more obvious and the 38 year old is flat out getting it done!

The amount of time some people need to find their seat on an airplane absolutely blows my mind.

Just watched one lady continuously glance back and forth at her row # and her ticket for about 5 min before I finally said something. 2 other dudes sat in the wrong seat and were dumbfounded when the stewardess corrected them.

Can people not count and read anymore?

And just as I posted that, another girl sat in row 23 when her ticket said row 28.

If black people were really cool they’d have cards to hand to their boys that have “N- Bombs, Earned Not Given” on them and a quick flash to other brothers would let them know it’s all good.
The amount of time some people need to find their seat on an airplane absolutely blows my mind.

Just watched one lady continuously glance back and forth at her row # and her ticket for about 5 min before I finally said something. 2 other dudes sat in the wrong seat and were dumbfounded when the stewardess corrected them.

Can people not count and read anymore?

And just as I posted that, another girl sat in row 23 when her ticket said row 28.

Riveting

I’m still holding out hope one of my boys will be recruited to LCA for sports. Honestly tho my oldest isn’t really LCA material, in terms of personality and whatnot. Would probably be expelled on the first day. Jessamine county suits him. My 11yo is much more LCA’s type, imo.

If he's good, send some clips of him to the coaches at FD. Their recruiting is trumping all others at the present time.

Aside from the moral implications, I'm too cheap to have a mistress. Not paying for gifts or dinners. Also I don't want to talk or listen to a second woman.
Plus I mean who has the time, honestly. I’m #blessed if I can get a couple of hours on a Saturday to zone out watching college football, nevermind secret dating. Sounds exhausting.

Lexington private school rankings......

1> Sayre
2> Lexington Catholic
3> Lexington Christian Academy

But I'll still take Cutter Boley (ir)regardless(ness).
You forgot THE Lexington School (thats where all cat pause kids go cause ya know we all are rich).

Last edited:
I don't think Rax's kids will be getting in the Carter G. Woodson Academy so Frederick Douglas is out.

Honest question: Is Adou Theiro still on the team? Was thinking about him on my morning walk with the dog this morning and had no clue. Really no idea why that kid even popped into my head.

Edited to add - Cutter Boley could right now be in the top 7-man rotation of our basketball team. (He could even stay in that top 7 or 8 IF or WHEN we ever fill out a complete roster.)

I haven’t taken a shit with the door closed in my own home in two years. I mean kudos to the insane energy and effort to pull an affair - might as well climb Mt Everest to me. Read an article about how some guys have second families - I mean holy crap. You should be curing cancer pulling that shit off.
I’m convinced there is a segment of the population that is completely on a different mindset (aka stupid and unaware). I bet it’s easier than you think to pull this off provided you find the “right” women.

Honest question: Is Adou Theiro still on the team? Was thinking about him on my morning walk with the dog this morning and had no clue. Really no idea why that kid even popped into my head.

Edited to add - Cutter Boley could right now be in the top 7-man rotation of our basketball team. (He could even stay in that top 7 or 8 IF or WHEN we ever fill out a complete roster.)

He’s our backup 4.

I’m convinced there is a segment of the population that is completely on a different mindset (aka stupid and unaware). I bet it’s easier than you think to pull this off provided you find the “right” women.

Sometimes I think I'd be better off if I was with someone who was easier to trick.

Reactions: jayroon
I’ll be honest, I feel better knowing that Cutter Boley is originally from Larue County and grew up there until moving to Lexington 2 years ago. He should be better equipped to take on the physicality from SEC defenses versus if he was born and bred in Fayette County.
His dad was a 6-9 PF for the Hilltoppers. I think he's a dentist now. He could afford all those shoes since he didn't have to pay for braces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT