ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Read Biscuit Belly closed. Color me surprised that a place with its main attraction being biscuits didn’t make it. Who’s ever said, “Man I’m hungry wanna go get some biscuits?

-Cracks me up watching people use the elevator at the Planet Fitness Lexington location. Probably the same people that circle the gym 3x looking for the closest parking spot. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: bbonds
-I mean, I love a good biscuit. But as I said, I just don’t think there’s a huge daily desire for regular business.

-Just pulled into Etown to visit this gal for the night. Crazy how much that place has grown since I left in 2000.

-Oh James Harden quit? That’s pretty out of character for guys like him Kyrie, Kawhi, Giannis, etc.

Hate to say it but I think AD def quits some games.

I feel Cutter Boley is giving us the finger in his video to the right.

I like my biscuits preferably smothered in gravy. Like my breakfast sandwiches on a kaiser roll from a NY style deli. Since not many around, I load up on them when I head up that way.

Preakness, PGA Championship, good gamble week.

Reactions: roguemocha
-Read Biscuit Belly closed. Color me surprised that a place with its main attraction being biscuits didn’t make it. Who’s ever said, “Man I’m hungry wanna go get some biscuits?
wahlburgers GIF

In Louisville there are, or have been, legit 6-7 places designated as a hipster breakfast spot.

The one that closed was across from Iroquois park and just not a good mix for that location. It will crush in Middletown, and I know the one in NULU is still open too.

I could be wrong but I think Taco Luchador in Colonial Gardens also closed.

The margins on breakfast are insane. Sometimes more than booze in the restaurant industry. I know my wife loves to go to Big Bad Breakfast to get bacon, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, toast and a bloody mary for the low, low, low price of $26 after tax and tip. Ingredient cost = maybe about $4.50.

Reactions: CAT Scratch FVR
I like the best of the best Pokémon cards as an investment because Charizard can’t turn fat and lazy or act like a wanna be gang banger.

The amount of $ people pay for cards of unproven “stars” is just unbelievable. Pretty sure both a Zion and Ja have a card that sold for 1M+.

Last edited:
Yea here we go again Celts/Heat. Spo is awesome but I’m not sure what he can really do here. Butler is the only guy that can check Tatum or Brown and he’s not going to have him chasing Tatum around for 48 min. Best chance for Miami is going shit hot again from 3 like they did in the Bucks series. I fvcking hate Boston.

Reactions: roguemocha
The guy who turned the camera on him tried to protect his dumb ass when he realized he had a gun.

I like the best of the best Pokémon cards as an investment because Charizard can’t turn fat and lazy or act like a wanna be gang banger.

The amount of $ people pay for cards of unproven “stars” is just unbelievable. Pretty sure both a Zion and Ja have a card that sold for 1M+.

Don't cards go up in value after the star dies? Ja seems to be "living to be dead" so to speak. Did he have a head injury or something?

Tatum is a superstar, but even he disappears at times. He cold solidify himself during this run though. The NBA is on the verge of a "changing of the guard." Lots of mid-30s superstars/influencers on their last leg. Not sure Joker has the same cache as a guy like Tatum or Giannis or Embiid or even Ja. Joker has no brand or image because he's a basic white foreigner and people are bored of his game. Tatum is "the one" but he needs to win a championship this year. .

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT