ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knee-jerk Oaks Future Bets:

$0.50 Oaks/Old Forester Turf Classic/Derby Pick 3 : 5,7/2,8/3,5,15
$1 Oaks/Derby Double: 5,7/ALL
$1 Oaks/Derby Pick 6 (Friday Races 9, 10, 11, Saturday Races 10, 11, 12): 2,4/8,10/5,7/6,7/2,8/3,5,15

Reactions: Booker Noe
Working for a Nashville-based company Derby week is terrible. They are heavily suggesting I take PTO tomorrow and Oaks Day.

Not the way this works, folks. I shan't be working and shan't be taking time off. See you Monday.

-I'll make sure to text you Thursday/Friday about my interest in finding office/warehouse property in the greater Louisville area. I suggest others do the same...so you can show the out of town folk how hard you are working on those days.

Just watched the Harlow video.

Not sure why people hate on the dude. It’s a good song. It’s not Zepplins immigrant song or tupacs picture me rollin’ but it’s worth listening to.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Cash, credit and apps. Who takes checks?

Even my house is on an app on autopay, all my credit cards, KU, LGE and sewage.
Never had anyone refuse my checks or my cash. They’re happy to take my money. It works for me and if they want my money it’ll work for them.

Of course who am I kidding. 90% of our spending is done via credit card except for our mortgage and that’s because my lender is a block from my office. And that’ll stop once our mortgage is paid off in August. GYERO high roller and all. So I pay my credit card company, charitable contributions and tax estimates via check. Nice paper trail.

- for real though, I've/my company has toyed with opening a branch office in Louisville for years...it's a brutal market, hard to make money there. But we're in Cincy, Lex and Nashville, never know.

- for real though, I've/my company has toyed with opening a branch office in Louisville for years...it's a brutal market, hard to make money there. But we're in Cincy, Lex and Nashville, never know.

We are a whore’s market for everything construction, however with the track builders slightly taking over it is changing!

I read UKO’s post ^ and immediately this comment from Peter Griffin just came to mind: “aww, did I just do a racism?”

I’m an older type fella (43) that first heard Harlow in 2016 when I this chick I was railing’s younger brother had me listen to his very early stuff. He a UL dude, but seems genuine and appreciates where he came from. Plus, he must not be too anti-UK if he used Matt Jones 97 Skylark 😎

@krazykats looks like there is officially a buyer for the CC DRIVE-IN. It will be like a major holiday when they open back up, which is supposed to be this summer. Better not change the burgers or there will be revolt.

Much like his last game here Herro’s wardrobe choice is a shoot and miss. I think he looks silly, but what do I know. I’m not a young wanna be, NBA player, that goes for Instasluts with huge badonkadonk asses. I guess what I saying is that I’m fairly certain we wouldn’t be pals.

Reactions: grantbob
@krazykats looks like there is officially a buyer for the CC DRIVE-IN. It will be like a major holiday when they open back up, which is supposed to be this summer. Better not change the burgers or there will be revolt.

That’s what I was saying a week ago. I was interested in the place when it closed and it’s actually a steal of a deal but it was still more than I could handle.

I couldn’t be happier, and the family seems confident the buyer is legit and will carry on the drive in the same as it’s always been.

I just booked a cabin for a week down there this summer. Really need to catch up with some folks I haven’t seen since my mom passed.

Just watched a video of Tyson. Will there ever be a better fight quote than, “I’ll f**k you til you love me, fa***t!”

I mean, who says that besides a crazy person. If you say that, I definitely don’t want to fight you.

Ali obviously has a bunch but telling another man you’re going to f**k him in front of the world is next level.

Also, of all people, hockey coaches wear suits and make 1 mill a year. Meanwhile, the Italian self-styled suave can’t be bothered to put anything on but a quarter zip at 10x the rate.

A little drama on the track this morning. Derby contender, Verifying, apparently reared up and lost his rider then went loose for a little while. Track outriders corralled him without further incident, luckily. Also heard an Oaks filly did the same thing. Crazy. That's a lot of money/potential money just running free around a busy horsetrack.

It's Derby Cocktail SZN!! Which horse is going to have that goody-good running through their veins on Saturday?

Never had anyone refuse my checks or my cash. They’re happy to take my money. It works for me and if they want my money it’ll work for them.

Of course who am I kidding. 90% of our spending is done via credit card except for our mortgage and that’s because my lender is a block from my office. And that’ll stop once our mortgage is paid off in August. GYERO high roller and all. So I pay my credit card company, charitable contributions and tax estimates via check. Nice paper trail.
Paper trails are for people who don’t know how to up and leave everything on a lark. I could disappear in a flash.

I don't have the inside scoop like KSR pretends they do, but the situation I was worried about....

- Oscar drags his feet on his announcement
- Hunter Dickinson transfers elsewhere because his PT at UK would be uncertain
- Oscar eventually leaves anyways

We're 2 for 3.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I know this sounds like sour grapes but my good buddy is from MI and has some contacts up there and he kept telling me, “you don’t want him on ur team… yes he produces but he is awful in the locker room and is an all about me player”.

I guess we will see how he does at KU.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Hunter wasn't going to help on defense, but I was intrigued with him being able to step outside the 3-pt line on pick & pops.

Oscar coming back and trying on defense would be a plus. Thanks, Lance. More time at the 5 for Ugo and Bradshaw.

Hasn't been a lot of noise locally about the Dingle kid from Penn, but people from other programs seem to think him transferring to UK is very possible since his Dad played for Cal at UMass. That would be huge, but apparently unlikely.

I do like the Welch hire.

Better hope the kids are as good as advertised or its another season of hum hum bullshit.

Give me one more shooter and I'm pretty happy with the outlook.

What are we currently looking at with Oscar & Reeves?...

Wagner/Dilly
Reeves/Shep
Edwards/Thiero
Bradshaw
Oscar/Ugo

Dillingham & Shep backing up 1, 2 & 3. Edwards & Thiero sliding down to play some 4.

Livingston coming back would be nice, especially if he gets permission from his handlers to play some 4.

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT