ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Tannehill gets hurt Will is playing this year and I am about to be a season ticket holder.

Also, and yes this is one of those off the wall predictions, I won’t be surprised if the Titans move Tannehill and take the 19M cap hit to move the rest of his 17M this year to someone else.

Plenty of rumors out there that a few teams are interested.

Great day to be a Tennessee Titan fan!

usatsi_20519440.jpg

Texas Rangers unis are straight 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Also, Hendon Hooker knows like 6 plays in that scheme. But Vol/Titans fan knows football so this Levis pick is terrible actually. Take a Vol fan and then sprinkle just enough NFL bro on top of that and you have something amazingly awful. Insufferable c*nts.
Pretty much. The Bengals 1990s offense with Jeff Blake, Carl Pickens, and Darnay Scott.

No huddle, Snap, Throw it deep

Reactions: RunninRichie
Not sure why people hate on Harlow. If you don’t like it, fine.

He's a KY boy that made it big, you should celebrate him. Idgaf he’s a UL fan some of my best friends are.

He’s never left KY either, he makes rappers that want him come to Louisville. That’s pretty cool to me.

Also @cole whatever it is, a 7 seed (lakers) hasn’t beat a 2 seed (grizzlies) in 13 years. So please again tell me about sports and an 8 beating a 1 is normal and “how sports work”.

Last edited:
The faithful and obvious pick Forte this Saturday, but Keeneland lover in me wants to put money on Tapit Trice.

Love Kingsbarns and Skinner to have nice odds, too. Take them underneath.

Anyone that wants an EARLY, EARLY racing form sheet (without post positions, of course), email me at mattjarrells@gmail.com.

Forte will definitely be a deserving favorite, but I still want to beat him.

I think the other other Cox horse, Jace's Road, could have a shot. People forget about him.

I love Kingsbarns, but he won't wire 'em, but that's the Pletcher horse that hits the board.

Fading the Japanese horses, per the usual.

I like Skinner drawing in, gets the right jockey, and I like Practical Move. Those are the west coast horses to play.

I think Tapit Trice is overrated, just doesn't have enough runs to know?

Two Phil's and Lord Miles will both be fades, albeit, after respectable wins.

Rocket Can is an interesting horse. Will have to dive into the PPs for this one.

A lot hinges on post position, and I'll be paying attention to any bias I notice in the coming days, hoping it doesn't flip.

/DerbyTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT