ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the Oscar experience ends this offseason or next it makes me sad that we never, and will never, see what could have been an awesome 4 guard and Oscar lineup. He is absolutely built for being the one rebounder on the team because he rebounds out of his area so well...basically, he needs space to rebound and be his best self as a trash bucket getter and roll man.

On defense, four guards staying in front of their men and Oscar in basic drop coverage would have covered some, not all, of his flaws.

*Sigh*

Whether the Oscar experience ends this offseason or next it makes me sad that we never, and will never, see what could have been an awesome 4 guard and Oscar lineup. He is absolutely built for being the one rebounder on the team because he rebounds out of his area so well...basically, he needs space to rebound and be his best self as a trash bucket getter and roll man.

On defense, four guards staying in front of their men and Oscar in basic drop coverage would have covered some, not all, of his flaws.

*Sigh*

In Cal’s defense, it was tough to play him with four guards when we didn’t have four guards on the roster.

Oscar fatigue is going to be really real if he prevents us from getting Dickenson and still leaves.

In Cal’s defense, it was tough to play him with four guards when we didn’t have four guards on the roster.
It doesnt even work if you say "4 shooters and Oscar" since we only had *sort of* 2 shooters and one went completely cold as we got knocked out early and the other ended up being the biggest transfer bust in recent memory.

So its f'ing whatever

Reactions: wcc31 and jayroon
How does a guy that could have once rolled out Knight/Lamb/Liggins/Miller or the Harrisons/Ulis/Booker end up with a spaz midget, an Illinois state transfer, BRax’s nephew, and Cason Wallace as our only guards? I mean what the f*ck?

I don’t care how stupid it sounds, I don’t want Oscar back, period. Not if Cal can use him “right”, not if his attitude is better, not at all.

I appreciate his efforts the past 2 years, but it’s best if we just go separate ways here and let a new team not be weighed down with his limitations.

If Oscar comes back and the "super class" next year aren't better than a Sweet 16 team, Man will at least have a definitive answer on if there is a God or specifically a Christian one.

Reactions: Col. Angus
It sucks so bad that we have a coach that has made a good portion of our fan base reject the best rebounder in 30 years. All because he surrounds him with players like Chris Livingston, Jacob Toppin, Lance Ware, Ugo, damion Collins, and sahvir wheeeler.

Yes all of those player I listed were on the Kentucky roster at the same time.

When we have a roster of players of that caliber let’s hold off on the blame of the one player who left it on the court every outing

Oscar not being able to jump/block shots, guard the PnR, or pass out of the post are by far more his fault than the coach’s for who is around Oscar.

No one is vilifying WVU for letting him get away, UK shouldn’t be vilified either.

Oscar is basically a college Dennis Rodman without the drag dress up.

A modernized coach could get hella production from Dennis Rodman in 2023. Especially with a properly Constructed roster.

I’d love to see how many times Oscar shared the floor with wheeler, Livingston, and toppin. What the ****.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
  • Has there been a bigger bunch of nonsense in the last year than the "focus on mental health" crowd? Like has anything changed at all other than the circle jerk that goes along with saying “focus on mental health”?
  • You know who needs some mental health? The people of Seattle. Last night I walked passed a woman who was naked from the waste down. She was bent over - ass facing the street. Just kind of hanging out ready for whoever was coming her way. A few streets over I saw a woman screaming in pain while banging her head on the concrete. Within a few miles of this you have the HQ’s of two companies whose combined market cap is larger than the wealth of all but 20 countries.
  • Update to psycho threatening my kid’s school. Oh wait, there is no update. In Kentucky you can’t do anything to a complete lunatic who runs around in body armor with multiple guns until he actually starts shooting kids. But hey, we got sports gambling and medicinal marijuana passed so I’m sure that will make things better.

Very funny show on Freevee that many of you will appreciate - Jury Duty.

One guy thinks he is on a behind the scenes reality show about a jury trial. In reality, he is the only one that isn't an actor and in on the joke.

Even though I've never really watched The Office, it gives off Office vibes.

• Has there been a bigger bunch of nonsense in the last year than the "focus on mental health" crowd? Like has anything changed at all other than the circle jerk that goes along with saying “focus on mental health”?
  • You know who needs some mental health? The people of Seattle. Last night I walked passed a woman who was naked from the waste down. She was bent over - ass facing the street. Just kind of hanging out ready for whoever was coming her way. A few streets over I saw a woman screaming in pain while banging her head on the concrete. Within a few miles of this you have the HQ’s of two companies whose combined market cap is larger than the wealth of all but 20 countries.
  • Update to psycho threatening my kid’s school. Oh wait, there is no update. In Kentucky you can’t do anything to a complete lunatic who runs around in body armor with multiple guns until he actually starts shooting kids. But hey, we got sports gambling and medicinal marijuana passed so I’m sure that will make things better.

I'd say your first point was kind of answered by your next two points, no?

So it's Joe Schmo meets 12 Angry Men?
I've never seen Joe Schmo so have no idea. 12 Angry Men - no. Not even close.

Old lady that keeps falling asleep(on purpose but maybe not) is the funniest to me. The non actor was selected foreman of course and has to keep waking her up.

Reactions: jayroon
I'd say your first point was kind of answered by your next two points, no?
I’m announcing my candidacy for governor. Running on red flag laws, locking up hobos, vetoing legal sports gambling, and life in prison for marijuana usage. We’re gonna clean up this state.

Didn’t see the word “woke” in there, so HARD PASS.
While anti-woke at heart, candidate Wayne Dougan doesn’t use words like that because they divide us. The only dividing I’ll do as governor is separating the hobos and reefer heads from us productive members of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT