ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takis are on a rampage. For sure.

It’s kinda rare these days that a “new” product, that’s not new at all, takes over. Prime example

Always wonder what’s behind that. Obviously a LOT of Money

But on a similar note, this Italian “Bueno” chocolate bar which is basically the Takis of candy? 🔥🔥🔥

Just appeared one day & took over.

A serious delight. It’s in your face everywhere, from nowhere. Copped my last at Lowes checkout lol.

A very light & entirely unique crispy & creamy bite. Please enjoy.

You should try the Little Secrets candy bars. I imagine they are the organic version of Bueno. #noroundup

I'll call my girl Jennifer Moore up and see if she can get $80 million out of Doritos like she did RoundUp. Will advise.

I don’t know who Jennifer Moore is, but she probably has a restraining order on you, chief.
She's an attorney that won the first verdict against RoundUp for $80 million. A super Lib and a Super Lawyer of Louisville.

She might but there hasn't been one in the 45+ years I've known her.

-takis are disgusting. I picked some up at a Mexican grocery 10 years ago...hard as a rock and taste like chemicals smell.

^in contrast with Carlos V chocolate bars and sidral mundet (brand of apple soda) that are delightful junk food experiences provided by our southern neighbors .

Last edited:
Jennifer Moore: https://moorelawgroup.com/jennifer-a-moore/

"Jennifer A. Moore tried the only case in federal court involving the weedkiller, Roundup, proving that it caused her client’s non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma resulting in an $80 million verdict against Monsanto and leading to settlements exceeding $10 billion for thousands of injured victims."

She did not prove this. She convinced a jury that it was true. Not the same. Scientifically speaking, this is not proof; and our current medical understanding makes it impossible to prove that RoundUp caused any indvidual's lymphoma.

Reactions: UKMKG
Jennifer Moore: https://moorelawgroup.com/jennifer-a-moore/

"Jennifer A. Moore tried the only case in federal court involving the weedkiller, Roundup, proving that it caused her client’s non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma resulting in an $80 million verdict against Monsanto and leading to settlements exceeding $10 billion for thousands of injured victims."

She did not prove this. She convinced a jury that it was true. Not the same. Scientifically speaking, this is not proof; and our current medical understanding makes it impossible to prove that RoundUp caused any indvidual's lymphoma.
Who gives a shit? All I care is if she can get us an $80 million verdict for eating Doritos.

Anybody got any tips on the jury duty stuff? I mean 6+ months is a long ass time. If only I knew a judge or some lawyers. Pretty sure y’all will tell me to suck it up. But the logistics of the kids/kid activities and doing a full day’s work after jury duty. Plus all the other sh*t I’m in charge of. I think understand it as I go in for voire dire whenever and then there isn’t another jury trial for a while. Is this the case in US District Court? What do I eat for lunch? How do I survive without my phone?
Last time I was called, I informed the court that I had zero appetite for sending some poor local to prison while our national leaders, elected and unelected, break laws with impunity.

Promptly excused.

If your identity is 100% tied to being a "mom" (dog mom, blessed momma, boy mom, etc.) you are definitely compensating.

Those live, laugh love font stickers on the back of your SUV might as well be a jacked up Dodge Ram driven by a recently divorced, gold chain swanging homie on the prowl. They're the same person.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Did Trader Joe's quit selling their kettle corn? I can eat a bag of Boomchickapop kettle corn without looking up. It is crack.

With our first child we were so impressed with our ability to have her eating only fruit, vegetables, even lean meats! Then she turned 2. I don’t think any of my 3 kids have had anything other than Mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, chocolate, potato chips, fruit snacks, or spaghetti in 4 years. Now of course the nuggets are KIDSFRESH HIDDEN VEGETABLES! And our max n cheese is ORGANIC CHEESE POWDER but we’ve totally given up. Hopefully by the time they’re 13 all their bones won’t fracture and they won’t have diabetes.

-In all my years of existence, I've never used the term, "Eat your heart out!". I think I'm going to change that in the coming months.

-The gap between DIY chocolate milk (syrup or powder) and pre-made chocolate milk is similar to the gap between John Wall and Michael Porter. The former is far superior to the latter.

-Thursday 3
1. Mercy, Mercy, Mercy-The Buckinghams
2. She'd Rather Be With Me-The Turtles
3.Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)-Edison Lighthouse

Scored some last minute diamond seats tonight for the Reds for ~165 after fees. The good thing about a team being terrible is having chances like that, although the value goes down with the game getting 30 minutes less of drinking time in.

Reactions: bradyjames
Scored some last minute diamond seats tonight for the Reds for ~165 after fees. The good thing about a team being terrible is having chances like that, although the value goes down with the game getting 30 minutes less of drinking time in.
Several teams organizations have extended last call thru the 8th inning to make up for the lost sales.

Not sure if they have yet in Cincinnati but I’m sure it won’t take long once those dominoes fall.

Reactions: jayroon
Did Trader Joe's quit selling their kettle corn? I can eat a bag of Boomchickapop kettle corn without looking up. It is crack.
Here’s the thing with Trader Joe’s, and you all know I’m all about that #smuglife so I speak from a position of knowledge:

They take their best stuff (for example, the horseradish and chives potato chips my gawd) and make that shit seasonal/limited time only. Creates an unhealthy anticipation demand that makes you think you need to keep coming back in the hopes your favorite will be there but nope well I guess I’ll get some other snacks I don’t need. It’s a racket and I’m stuck in it. But we all have our own crosses to bear in these uncertain times.

Several teams organizations have extended last call thru the 8th inning to make up for the lost sales.

Not sure if they have yet in Cincinnati but I’m sure it won’t take long once those dominoes fall.
The Reds will probably let people rip bong hits in the 300 level and up by July to try to get people down to the park meanwhile my guys over at top of the table FCC are selling out games in a nicer stadium.

-Spent 3 hours and 2 locations at the county clerk's office and was worse off than when I started. If you can visit one of those places and still believe in "Big Government" then good for you. The only excitement or energy comes when they're delivering bad news.

-Head Coach of a coach pitch LL team is a legit full time job. I mean, I absolutely love doing it, but it's a damn job. I think we're practicing or playing 9 of the next 10 days. Lol. Thankfully, I have a ton of help this season.

-Just like leaving twitter has greatly improved my overall well being, I'm not stressing in the spring over our basketball roster. Not like we're going to roll out there with 6 guys. Same exact shit every single year. Livingston leaving was 100% obvious from Day 1. If you didn't know that you haven't been paying attention to the last 15 years. Really happy we continued to play him big minutes at the 3 all season. UK really got the payoff from that deal.

-Clyde was the best dog. Apologize to your good boys but they're all fighting for 2nd place.

-Trader Joe peanut butter cups won the taste off in a landslide. Because they're the best.

-When Spring shows off, it's just the best season. Everything turning green. Glorious out there.

-Tacos are so good. Still dreaming of those street tacos in Austin. Man. Especially since starting the new nutrition plan this week. 2000cals w/250g protein. Chicken, broccoli, chicken, broccoli, fish, broccoli, chicken, broccoli. bleh. Should have the winter coat off by Derby, though.

*Professional golf tournament officials are going to have to start putting guys on the clock on thursday rounds to set the tone for the rest of the event. If baseball can benefit from a pitch clock then golf can be sped up to a normal rate of play too. Guys taking minutes to aim-point their putts is silly.

*Jodeci never got the respect they deserve.

*Found a good groove as a solo dad this week while my wife is making that corporate pharma money in Boston. Keep the trains running on time, Carry an emergency squeezer always, over-prepare, practice how you play, etc.
*Re: Boston- there is a boston marathon bombing documentary on Netflix that I will check out... I was overly invested in that saga. Dont think I did anything at work for days while we watched and waited for those guys to get caught. On the trailer one of the Watertown cops talks about how he just kept shooting the older brother- but bullets just didnt phase him. Hatred and adrenaline and whatever else they were taking was some serious sh*t.

*Have been struggling to find time for golf lately, but seem to always have a new pair of shoes in my cart. Its the targeted footjoy emails. Shit should be illegal.

*Latest rewatchables pod was on Indecent Proposal. Demi Moore was the center of my universe for awhile. Just had it.

*Week 4 of bathroom reno. Finally starting to put it all back together. Will be nice to not live in a construction zone.

*Taxes can get pumped

-Spent 3 hours and 2 locations at the county clerk's office and was worse off than when I started. If you can visit one of those places and still believe in "Big Government" then good for you. The only excitement or energy comes when they're delivering bad news.

-Head Coach of a coach pitch LL team is a legit full time job. I mean, I absolutely love doing it, but it's a damn job. I think we're practicing or playing 9 of the next 10 days. Lol. Thankfully, I have a ton of help this season.

-Just like leaving twitter has greatly improved my overall well being, I'm not stressing in the spring over our basketball roster. Not like we're going to roll out there with 6 guys. Same exact shit every single year. Livingston leaving was 100% obvious from Day 1. If you didn't know that you haven't been paying attention to the last 15 years. Really happy we continued to play him big minutes at the 3 all season. UK really got the payoff from that deal.

-Clyde was the best dog. Apologize to your good boys but they're all fighting for 2nd place.

-Trader Joe peanut butter cups won the taste off in a landslide. Because they're the best.

-When Spring shows off, it's just the best season. Everything turning green. Glorious out there.

-Tacos are so good. Still dreaming of those street tacos in Austin. Man. Especially since starting the new nutrition plan this week. 2000cals w/250g protein. Chicken, broccoli, chicken, broccoli, fish, broccoli, chicken, broccoli. bleh. Should have the winter coat off by Derby, though.

I mean, I had a poor app experience with Nike simply trying to get a QR code which resulted in a 20 minute customer service call where I still don’t have what I need so big government, big corporation, they’re all shit.

Anth/Pti....any other Jeremiah Johnson types on here.....ever hiked in Sedona? Heading there in Nov and figured why not ask the experts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT