ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third day this week I was going to start intermittent fasting and then…

“Hey my buddy has this great taqueria down the street. Let’s go grab a bite and discuss business!”
“Encinitas has the best fish taco shop ever - you must go since you are there!”
“Oh you’re in SAC, you have to stop at this amazing taco truck I know!”

I enjoy food way too much not to eat. And all 3 places above were insane.

Speaking of tacos, eating at Mi Pequena Hacienda in Nicholasville right now after the dog park.

Not sure how people spend drive time talking personally, it’s basically the only time you get alone. Use it. Mine is all about podcasts laughing at comedians or trying to learn about the world I normally pay zero attention to.

I have noticed foreigners talk to family/friends all the time driving. But they’re talking to people in Haiti or Cuba that probably can’t talk all the time.

Tammy in Lebanon, KY can talk to you at any point. I could never speak with her at 7:30a.

Reactions: jayroon
Definitely got the al pastor. Service was terrible on the patio though and I said just bring it to go, unfortunately. Probably low on staff but that was the easiest $13 that dude ever made.

Also, looking at the DOGGO (actually have never used that term till today) in the car staring at me (AC is on just fyi), didn’t help.

Just another fyi, if you’re ordering the medium or large marg at a Mexican restaurant without ordering a double you’re just drinking sour mix.

Kind of the same boat as if you get your food/entree at a restaurant and the plate is hot, it just means it’s been sitting under a heat lamp for 10 minutes, it’s not because it’s fresh and just got plated.

Same with sizzling fajitas. They just put water under or on the hot black pan, the fajitas are not sizzling, it just looks good to you and everyone around that has no idea.

#16YearsInTheIndustry #WeLieAllDay

Bradshaw wants to be the 4 so I’m sure we will see him and ware manning the front court next year.

Neither will be able to stretch a defense and our O will be clogged again.

I know most here are pretty hype about next year but I’m very concerned every center is going to return and we’re going to experience similar issues as last year - poor spacing and people too big to guard their position. That said, we will have more overall talent.

I know most here are pretty hype about next year but I’m very concerned every center is going to return and we’re going to experience similar issues as last year - poor spacing and people too big to guard their position. That said, we will have more overall talent.
Rack this. 4 guards, edwards on wing, 4-5 centers.

Edwards should be a 4.
Bradshaw should be a 5.

Both will be bumped up a position (or 2) bc our fat ass coach doesn’t understand spacing.

Just read Tucker’s article on Dillingham. Reading between the lines it sounds like he will be at UK and 100% eligible despite the rumor. Tucker comes across as very confident about this.

I suppose the kid may drive some us crazy at times but it sounds like the exact type of player we’ve needed, an elite dude who when push comes to shove can flat out get you buckets.

Just read Tucker’s article on Dillingham. Reading between the lines it sounds like he will be at UK and 100% eligible despite the rumor. Tucker comes across as very confident about this.

I suppose the kid may drive some us crazy at times but it sounds like the exact type of player we’ve needed, an elite dude who when push comes to shove can flat out get you buckets.
Didn’t Tucker also say Wheeler would play?

Anybody got any tips on the jury duty stuff? I mean 6+ months is a long ass time. If only I knew a judge or some lawyers. Pretty sure y’all will tell me to suck it up. But the logistics of the kids/kid activities and doing a full day’s work after jury duty. Plus all the other sh*t I’m in charge of. I think understand it as I go in for voire dire whenever and then there isn’t another jury trial for a while. Is this the case in US District Court? What do I eat for lunch? How do I survive without my phone?

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I know most here are pretty hype about next year

RX4SEW3EPVKNVAKH3I4R6AONVA.png

Reactions: bradyjames
Anybody got any tips on the jury duty stuff? I mean 6+ months is a long ass time. If only I knew a judge or some lawyers. Pretty sure y’all will tell me to suck it up. But the logistics of the kids/kid activities and doing a full day’s work after jury duty. Plus all the other sh*t I’m in charge of. I think understand it as I go in for voire dire whenever and then there isn’t another jury trial for a while. Is this the case in US District Court? What do I eat for lunch? How do I survive without my phone?
I had the 6 mos once. For perspective, I only actually went in 2x over the entire time.

However, to get out of it, don’t you just have to say you’re a caregiver for another person? Pretty sure that’s what my wife selected to get out of it.

Show up in a tin foil hat. Profit on your way out.

I’m sorry that you have been asked to do your civic duty.

US district court doesn’t see as many cases as Fayette County so you probably only have to sporadically report.

Every juror I talk to after a case* (100%) tells me they were glad they did it and it was one of the most interesting experiences of their lives.

* to be fair, my line of work/cases I try are usually pretty interesting

“I can tell someone’s guilty just by looking at them” should get you out of most jury duties I would imagine

Still think Dillingham is an awful fit. Will gladly eat crow

Yall are gonna love Dillingham the same way you loved Reeves as a no-conscience guy who’s willing to get and take his shots, which is a rarity under 2020s Cal. Except he’s way more talented

Certainly hope they play together. Will he have his terrible moments/games? 2-13. Like Reeves? I mean, of course.

But After all the pussy non aggressive guards we’ve had lately, I don’t get the sentiment Tbh

The kid is an undisputed offensive dynamo. We kinda need that around here. Jmo.

Fun matters. He’s a perfect 4 man.

$100 tony ✅

Last edited:
Yall are gonna love Dillingham the same way you loved Reeves as a no-conscience guy who’s willing to get and take his shots, which is a rarity under 2020s Cal. Except he’s way more talented

Certainly hope they play together. Will he have his terrible moments/games? 2-13. Like Reeves? I mean, of course.

But After all the pussy non aggressive guards we’ve had lately, I don’t get the sentiment Tbh

The kid is an undisputed offensive dynamo. We kinda need that around here. Jmo.

Fun matters.
Hope I'm wrong because I agree. But, as we seen over and over, these situations typically end up the way they're rumored.

Like I said, I imagine I would find it interesting and kind enjoy it if I wasn’t at this stage in life. What time is court over?

• Sad
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Sorry.

Sloot emailed me a link today from her beloved psychopath FOODBABE about Doritos being made out of Roundup Weedkiller chemicals in an attempt to addict Americans lmao (seriously, she did) so feeling a bit salty, no pun intended

Same chick who said Subway makes sandwiches out of yoga mats. Lol. Poor thing.

Jury duty seems fine for both.

Last edited:
So I’ll put you down for childcare, @B.B.d.K. ?

Also, you brag about never serving and getting excused every time you get a letter.

Also, if they could just give me the dates and times, I’ll put it on my calendar. It’s the not knowing and calling in every night to find out if you have to scramble to cover everything the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT